Decisions

Hey guys, thanks for reading, please comment or vote.

Aiden's POV

Even though my eyes were closed, i could hear a muffled crying somewhere. My heart had slowed down, and my body was burning but i couldn't move. I began to get hotflushes and then cold. One after another.

"Aiden," i could her a female voice, through the sobs.

I tried to raise my hand but it didnt move, however i made a sort of groggy sound through my throat which seemed to have caught this female's attention.

"He's alive?" A man's voice was heard over the sobs.

Then the crying stopped. And i let myself fall into unconciousness, once again.

Ayla's POV

After we lifted Aiden into the car and drove him to our apartment, Max told Evan to come to our appartment, along with our family witch, Layela. The only thing that told us Aiden was alive was the fact he was Breathing, shallow gasp's. However, he did not move an inch.

"Max, what happens now?" I always looked to my brother for advice.

"I don't know Ayla, but Evan and Layela will probably know, they should be here soon"

As he replied, Evan entered through the doors followed by Layela.

They bowed their head in unison to show respect, as did i and Max to show our courtesy.

"My Queen," Layela began. "Evan has briefed me upon what has happened and it is wise for my to say you have to either finish the mating process or kill him"

Everyone in the room became silent, shifting uncomfortably from one foot to another.

"You want me to have sex with a half dead body in unconciousness?!" Not only was i outraged but disgusted none the less.

"No, your Majesty, what we can do is combine both mine and Evan's power to bring him into conciousness for atleast an hour maximum" Layela looked towards Evan who then spoke.

"In that one hour you either mate with him or he falls back into unconciousness" Evan moved closer.

"Listen, his soul is hanging in limbo, he isn't dead nor is he alive, you have to make a decision"

My head was hurting, and Max moved to stand behind me. I glanced backwards to see Max's eyes filled with sadness.

Mating with Aiden would hurt me so much as i wasn't with my mate. However, could i let Aiden die at my expense? I couldn't do that. But soren was my mate not Aiden, Oh father, if only you were here.

"What happens if i do neither?" Layela looked down,

"He turns rogue." Thats the answer i need.

"Start the process, i only have an hour, once you bring him back to conciousness, then Leave" they all nodded together.

I walked back into my room, to do the only thing i could do now, cry.