1.

"Hey sweetheart get ready fast or we will be late again this time.I don't wanna be late , after all its time of sale and everyone will be there to grab best offers."shouted my mom for the 5 time.

I don't know how does she manages to be so much enthusiastic all the time.I get it that we live life once but still there has to be some stop somewhere.

" coming mom just a second ." I cried. Taking my favourite black hoodie I rushed downstairs."couldn't you wear some thing better" said my mom ,seeing me   upside down in my big granny specks, my  long curls tied up into a messy but, an old faded blue shirt , and an old ripped  jeans to compliment with my dusty converse, clearly making face of disgust .I knew this would happen , to avoid her further saying me anything I said "mom I think we are already very late and shop may close", wishing she just forgets it which she did.

Taking out her car from garage we drive mall.
My mom is very sweet and caring but is very much appearance freak, which I call her as she always wants to look just perfect or in my way always same alien type, whatever I know that she shows herself to be strict and proper type but is really sweet and loving inside. Its just that she became like this after dad left her for that big boobs arrogant whore . I understand it completely and don't bother it much .

Anyways I'm Rachel woods ,only child of my parents. I'm 17 but not like other teenagers of my age who love to be wild all the time , do parties, get wasted by getting drunk and finding way to bang out each other any time which they find. I feel better to read a good novel or play violin which can actually make you feel better.I know I sound bit boring but this is me and I love my self . Now I rather like it someone calls me a nerd , at least its better than  being called a wild kid. I have learned in my life this far that whatever happens we should never leave hopes and no matter whichever way a person be with you its better not to give a damn to him rather wasting our precious sleep. Haha I'm right na?

"Here we are",said my mom ,breaking me from all my thoughts. " We brought some dresses for my mom, a pair of sneakers for me and all the other things of which ahe was making list from last night after seeing that there is a sale starting from tomorrow.

" I think this time you should try a dress , u know u will look good in it."said my mom staring at giant  the poster outside shopper's stop ."Mom you know I don't like dresses. Let's grab some tees and jeans they are rather cool ."I said insistently, not looking at her."But my child...." , my mom left sentence in between , making a puppy face ." Just once for me .  u know school is starting in a week and you will need some new clothes .I promise just at least try once I know u are very beautiful u just don't like flaunting it .." ." fine mom I'll try once for u , no more discussions on it." I said snapping her . I know that if this conversation drags any further I won't be able to bear it and all the neurons of my brain will blast.

So my mom dragged me into Stacy's like this was last day for "dress shopping" half an hour later I was carrying with me 5 different types of dresses which according to the saleswomen the prettiest collection if dresses picked up so far .How dramatic.." Go my child try them all and see to them " said my mom . So here I was trial room trying them, first one was a red Lacey thing with a deep cut in front I didn't try it. Next was a  dark blue dress with a bit conservative front but was backless . I don't know what my mom wants , leaving it aside I  tried all of them but found none good . last one was a black dress which was a bit above knees and had a beautiful neckline and at waist was a black ribbon with a beautiful bow attached on the side , and yes I shouldn't say it but it did look good on me .

Getting out of the room I was absentmindedly looking for my mom when I felt a sharp pang of pain on my forehead " ouch " I cried looking for what caused when my eyes locked with pair of beautiful blue eyes , which had a strange depth and mystery in them , I kept on staring at them then I realized what I was doing I snapped away ,
Noticing the most handsome face I had ever seen. He was just so perfect with every feature of his was wow ! His greatly chiseled features and those muscular arms his shirt fitted him perfectly and showed his well made torso and those abs...I felt I had never seen such a person before. I really have no idea how long I kept staring at him. " I'm so sorry because of me all these fell "said he smilingly,  he had the most melodious voice , it was not exactly American and had a hint of British in it , making him more exotic.

" n-no its a-all right-t , no problem at-t all " said I stammering and  looking at my state ,for the first time mentally cursing myself for not listening to my mom .I wish I had taken the incentive of atleast combing my hair properly. Again he said in most melodious voice" let me help you." Then he picked all the dresses which were there on the floor..

" by the way u are looking good in this dresses , it suits you." , flashing his million dollar smile. I don't know why but I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach, clearly there rush of Blood in my cheeks and I felt my cheeks burning. No one ever in my life ever complimented me before except for my mom who compliments even the ugliest thing as beautiful.

"T-thanx " I tried smiling which I was unsuccessful. To avoid further embarrassment I turned around and moved away. So I decided finally that I will get this dress. " you looking beautiful love " said my mom appearing apparently. Thanx mom was I all able to say. Incident which occurred kept on replaying again and again. My mom insisted on buying other 4 too but I was much more preoccupied to say no to her. I don't know what happened to me but all the way home I couldn't take smile off my face...

           --------------------------

So guys this was the first chapter hope u liked it.

Sooo what do you think about Rachel ?? And she has met our prince charming zach too..

There will be fireworks for sure and soon, also what do you think about Zach??

Also this is my first thing into writing so if you find any flaws plz ignore it and enjoy the story

There is lot to happen as this is just a start..
Comment about it and if u liked it so far plzzzZ vote share and comment this story.. It surely means a lot too me

Thanx once again xxx