Sleeping Angel...

Start from the beginning

I was not able to finish what I’m going to say when he pulled my hand and guided me in front of a life-size mirror in front of his working desk.

 “Come here!”

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked 

“Look at your face on the mirror buddy.  And tell me who is weirder? I’m doing a keen observation of your actions these past few days and well…your not you.”

I don’t have a choice but to look at my image on the mirror.  I can’t find anything strange.  I’m wearing my usual attire…a rubber shoes paired with jeans and my hand-painted cotton shirt.

“Why? What’s wrong with me? I’m not weird…it’s you!”

JZ suddenly hold my head and order me to look straight into the mirror.

“I’m not talking about your clothes Budz….I’m talking about your face, your actions…your actuations these past few days. Look at your eyes…and tell me if I’m wrong.”

I look at my face…I look at my eyes and I was surprised when I see that I’m still smiling.  My smile turns to grin.  I look like a fool grinning at my own self.  But I can’t stop it.  It feels so good to smile.  It feels so normal to be happy.  I look at JZ’s reflection on the mirror.  He is looking at me too.  His brows arching as if telling me… “Now you know what I mean?”

I just give him a shrug and one of my cutest smile with a naughty wink.  Then I grab my backpack.

“I have to go now Budz.  Take care of the shop.  I give you the authority to be the manager”, I shouted as I dashed towards the door.

“Take care Budz…keep that smile on your face”, I heard him shouting at my back.

Eighteen minutes later, I parked my car in front of Mara’s apartment.  I snatched my bag and hurriedly walked towards the door.  I am about to ring the doorbell when the door opened.

“Hi! You’re in time. Come in.”

I was surprised to see Mara opening the door wearing only an oversized baby pink cotton shirt that reaches just above her mid-thigh.  I don’t have any idea if she’s wearing any panty but I’m positive that she is not wearing any bra.  Her cute nipples are evident on her thin shirt. Her long black hair is set on a loose pony tail on the top of her beautiful head leaving some strands draping around her face.  But what catch my attention are her eyes. Although she greeted me with a smile but it did not reached her eyes.  She looks lost and so lonely.  

“Hello! How are you sweetie?” I greeted her and kissed her on the cheeks. 

She held my hand and pulled me inside and immediately closed the door.  I was caught by surprise when she pushed me on the wall and kissed me on the lips. I was stunned by her actions but my body needs not to think but reacted it on its own.  I kissed her back trying to open her lips with my tongue. She opened up and gave way to my probing tongue. I was not able to control myself from moaning…she taste so good.     I feel my legs turn to jelly.  This girl really has flash-bang effect on me.  I gently sucked her tongue sipping like a bee trying to drink all the nectars of this beautiful flower.  I felt her arms gently winded on my neck.  Her fingers caressing my hair and pulling my head to deepen the kiss. My hand snake down to her back massaging it slowly… trying to ease the tension.  I thought she will relax but I was surprised when she withdraw her her naughty right hand and make its way under my cotton shirt.  Her palm feels so hot on my bare skin.  Her touch leaves every single cell of my body sizzles with heat.  I pulled her closer and with pivoted so that we switched places.  She is now the one imprisoned on the wall.