42~The "S" Word is a Bad Word

A/N: Please read the authors note for an announcement! It's very important!

Luke's POV

"Hey Luke remember what you were going to do with the girls?", Mikey asked me as he was eating breakfast, sitting next to me on the couch. I raised my eyebrow from what he asked...and it kinda sounded wrong..

"You know with thinking and the books?", he asked. "Oh you mean-", I was about to answer his question when I got interrupted.

"Morning!", the girls both replied, while yawning. Well that's not weird (sarcasm intended).

"Good morning! Breakfast is on the table", I told them turning back to my phone.

"So what were you guys talking about?", Ashton asked as Calum, Luna, and him all sat next to us.

"Mike reminded me about how the girls have to go to school-"

"Don't say that that's a bad word!", Michael said covering my mouth. I chuckled and grabbed his arm to take it off my mouth.

I chuckled,"It's not a bad word!"

"Luke said a bad word?!", Devyn asked coming to sit on the couch along with Zona.

"No, Luke didn't say a bad word", I said referring to myself in third person.

"All I said was school and Mike thinks it's a bad word", I told them clearing things up.

"It is, don't listen to him", he whispered, but we could all still hear him. Luna slapped him on the back of his head rolling her eyes. "Ow", he replied rubbing the spot where it hurt.

"Yeah, I totally forgot that existed", Zona said giggling, and Devyn nodded her head in agreement.

"School should be illegal! Or a disease! You know where people would be like"- at this point he used his thumb and pinky finger to use as a phone-"Oh sorry I can't come today I have the school", he fake coughed at the end.

We all looked at him with the same blank expressions. "What?", he asked looking at all of us. "It could happen, you'll see", he said sitting back on the couch and staring at us while eating his breakfast in a creepy, slow way.

Ok then...

"I can't believe their already in high school!", Ashton gushed intertwining his fingers together and put them under his chin. We all looked at him weirdly and looked at each other.

"Ashton what makes you think they're in high school?", Calum asked giving him a weird look and kind of a 'are you stupid' look.

"Well they lived for ten years and ten years is junior year, so yea", he trailed off thinking we'd understand. Oh boy..someone help this child.

Smh

I shook my head trying so hard not to laugh at him, but I couldn't control it so I bursted out laughing, and I laughed even harder when he gave me a confused look, which basically means that he thinks his theory of how school works is right.

"Ok first of all its freshman, then sophomore, junior, and then senior, junior is eleventh grade not tenth, secondly they'd only be in fifth grade, so however your mind works, makes me-not gonna lie- but worried about your mental health", I said.

"Huh, I did not know that, but it might help the fact that I forgot everything I learned in school", he said nodding his head.

"You should still know how to find out what kid a grade is in by their age, just from knowledge, not school, they don't teach you that", I shook my head putting my attention back on my phone.

"So are we going to the "s" word", Devyn said putting air quotes around the letter "s."

"Well yes and no, you will be going to school, but not physically you'll just do online", I explained myself.

They both nodded in understanding.

"So what's the schedule for today?", Luna asked.

"Well we have testing to do today and then rehearsals for tomorrow nights show at 3 and we end at 5", I said looking at my phone for the time and right now it's only 12.

"So where are we right now?", Mike asked.

"Right now we're in Wisconsin", I answered. As you can see I'm the responsible one here.

"Where's Arzaylea? Is she still asleep?", Calum asked. "I don't know, I'll go check though", I said standing up and heading to the bunks.

"Arzaylea!", I called out but no answer. She wasn't in the bunk. "Arzaylea?", I called out near the bathroom door. I heard her talking to herself or someone on the phone, and the door was slightly opened, so she obviously wasn't using the bathroom.

"Yes, it's working I have him wrapped around my fingers"

"Don't worry, I got this under control"

"He's so in love with me which is sad when I dump his ass and tell him I never loved him"

"He won't know what hit him"

At this point I was fuming! You know in those cartoons where their head gets really red and big and steam is coming out? Well just imagine that, but way worse. My fists kept clenching and unclenching and so did my jaw. Seriously why is it that every time I'm with a girl I get fucked over. Well Lana never fucked you over, she was the only one who actually loved you.

My inner voice said. Which it did have a point but I'd doubt she'd take me back after what happened. Plus I wouldn't want to be with her after what she did to me! But was it really her fault?

I shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts. I stormed in the bathroom. Arzaylea had a shocked look on her face when she saw me.

"WHAT THE HELL!"
_____________________\\\||\\\______
Hey guys! Wassup! So I hoped you guys liked this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!

So do you think Lana will get back together with Luke?

Was it really her fault that she broke up with Luke? Or no?

And what will happen to Arzaylea? (Who tf cares but you can comment on what you'd want to do to her for hurting Luke. I'm not stopping you 🙌 pretend their hands in surrender mode)

Anyways you know the drill! Comment if you thought something was funny or just your thoughts (I love responding)! Vote if you thought this chapter as great and you want me to keep updating (which I would even if this book had 0 views, 0 reads, and 0 votes). Share if your friends or anyone would like this book.

🔔ANNOUNCEMENT🔔

I'm sad to say this but this book will be coming to an end pretty soon I don't know how many chapters I will have probs up to 50 chapters and then I'll do an epilogue or two one about where the boys are and their girlfriends and what they're doing with their life and then one about the girls life and what they're doing! So until then we still have some time before this adventure ends! And if you miss it you can always reread it...🙌 (again putting hands up in surrender)