9~ Silent Treatment

Arizona's POV

"I'm hungry, but I don't want to go downstairs, to see Luke and Michael" I said to Devyn. "Same" I heard Devyn say.

"We should show them how much were mad at them!" I said looking at Devyn to see if she had a plan.

"Silent treatment" she whispered, but I was still able to hear her. "Silent treatment" I repeated. "Let's do it!" I said high fiving her.

We went downstairs and seen all of them at the island. Luke was cooking breakfast, while everyone else was doing whatever they were doing.

"Morning girls!" They all said. We said morning back but to us it was only to Ashton and Calum not Luke and Michael, but they don't know that.

"Do you girls want eggs?" Luke asked, while we were sitting on the stools. Silence. "Uh girls, Luke wants to know if you want eggs" Ashton says. "Yes, we'll have eggs please, thanks for asking Ashy" Devyn replies. "Okay" Ashton says looking at Luke, Luke shrugs and continues his cooking.

"So what do you girls want to do today?" Michael asks. This just gets better than ever. Silence. "Girls Michael asked a question and your ignoring him" Calum said. "We'd love to go to the park, thanks for asking Calum!" I say. Calum gives off a weird look, then shaking his head even though he's still confused.

"Are you girls okay?" Luke asks, giving us our eggs. "We don't talk to  meanies with girlfriends" I said. Luke and Michael kept staring at each other, it looked like they were having a silent conversation, but with their eyes. Luke and Michael came over to us and picked us up.

I didn't try to get out of their hold, neither did Devyn. They took us to Luke's room and sat us down on the bed.

"Okay, why are you giving us the silent treatment?" Michael asked. Silence. It's called the silent treatment for a reason Michael. I said in my head since I don't want to talk to both of them.

"Girls! We need to know why your acting like this, so just tell us" Luke said getting frustrated that he can't talk to us. Devyn and I had our own conversation with our eyes and we decided to end the silent treatment.

"Why don't you ask your 'girlfriends'" Devyn said putting emphasis on the word girlfriend.

"What are you girls talking about?" Michael asked clearly confused. If only he knew the story then he wouldn't be confused.

"Your girlfriends threatened us, they slapped Devyn, shoved me to the floor, and messed up Devyn's room!" I said raising my voice, just a little bit. "We know that your not going to believe us, and you'll just say,'your crazy our girlfriends would never do that and I can't believe you guys would lie like that, I thought you were better than that' Devyn said, mimicking a mans voice at the last part.

Luke gave out a frustrated sigh and put his thumb and index finger on the bridge of his nose. "If you guys are not lying about it, how about we make a plan" Luke suggests. "What type of plan?" Michael asks.

"We set up cameras in Arizona's room, where they will be playing or talking etc. while we'll be downstairs and if it gets too far out of control we'll be up there before it gets worse" Luke says looking satisfied with the plan he came up with. "I'm ok with it, but girls are you going to be okay?" Michael asks. "Yeah we'll be okay" I said nodding my head, same with Devyn.

"Then let's get this plan into action"