Listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat

Saying do you love me-me-me

But I'm lying here alone so I put you in a song beside my heartbeat-beat-beat

I know I haven't been the best lately (ooh)

And I really know now I should give you all of my time (yeah)

You really do deserve better (ooohh)

Gotta get you somehow, can we start overagain now?

I took it for granted that you loved me the same, but I gotta keep on talking

Listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat

Saying do you love me-me-me

But I'm lying here alone so I put you in a song beside my heartbeat-beat-beat

Why am I holding on baby

I would never back down, are you walking out of my life

So listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat

Saying do you love me

Oh, saying do you love me

But I'm lying here alone so I put you in a song beside my heartbeat-beat-beat

Saying do you love me-me-me

But I'm lying here alone so I put you in a song beside my heartbeat-beat-beat."

I finished with a smiled, and the kids cheered.

"WOWWW!" Was all they could say. I grinned at them, and noticed one girl was in the back, quiet. I walked over to her and smiled down at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and she just looked up at me in shock. She just shook her head.

"Nothing  ma'am." She said quietly, I grinned at her and gave her some cookies, that I summoned.

I handed out cookies to everyone, which they thanked me for. "Thank you miss!" They  all shouted together. I just smiled.

"Love, it's time to go." Gaara whispered to me. I frown  but say it anyways "Guys..  I need to go...."

They frowned, but one asked me "Will you come back?"  I nodded.

"Of course!" I say, with a closed eyed smile. I walked out with Gaara behind me. I looked at him and said "Anything else you wanna do?"

He thought for a moment, looked up, grinned at me, took my hand, and teleported me to the roof of the Kazekage tower/mansion thingy.

It was  the sunset... Aww!!!

I grinned at him, and he just pulled me onto his lap. "I never knew that sunsets were beautiful here in Suna.

"They always have been.." Gaara whispered, quiet. I looked at him confused.

"You seem bothered." I said to him quietly. He shook his head and said

"What if you weren't here? What if you never came, would I still become Kazekage? Would the Akatsuki capture me? Would I..... Would I still be loved?"  He asked quietly. He said the last part, barely above a whisper.

"Of course you would become Kazekage. Yes the  Akatsuki would capture you, but someone would give you their life. And of course you would be loved. You have your siblings, Temari and Kankuro, remember?" I answer him, and looked at him.

"You would probably be better off without me too." I say honestly. What? I keep him  away from his siblings, and his job as Kazekage.

"No! Please.. Please don't say that." Gaara shook his head vigorously. I lifted his chin up and pressed my lips softly against his.  I pull away  "But.. I'm  here... And no  one could change that." He looked at me and whispered "But... But what if someone takes you away from  me?" I just shook my head.

"Then I would find my way back, even if it's the last thing I do. Even if it takes more than 1 year. I'll still find my way back. Even... Even if you don't remember  me. Even if you don't love me anymore, I will still find my way back." I say to him.

"I'll always remember you. I'll always love you. Please... Stay with me, forever." Gaara said,  a tear sliding down his face. Wiped it away with my thumb.

"I'll always love you, and  remember you. And I'll stay with you until my last breath." I smile at him.

"Thank you Amaya. Thank you." Gaara says and lets a few tears fall down his face,  as he looks at me.

I feel something warm fly down my face, but I leave it. I wipe Gaara's tears.

"Love, please don't cry. I'll always love you." I say and hug him close to me. He stops his tears, after a minute and looks at me.

He leaned  in close to me, lips centimeters away from mine  "I love you too."

And our lips, connected.