Episode 6

"Higher!" Selena trills as Jack pushes the both of us on two separate swings. Cruz looks on in his stroller, enamored with his shoelaces, and totally unaware of the hulking bodyguard behind him.

"Higher!" Selena shrieks again and Jack laughs giving her a steady push on her back, her swing creaking and squealing with the effort.

"Why can't we do this everyday?" She yells and I shrug, kicking my legs in an effort to slow down the swing. When the momentum slows I bury my feet in the sand and grin at Jack as he steadies the swing chains so I can hop off.

"Watch how far I can jump cuteheart!" Selena says, beckoning jack's attention like a little kid as I walk over to Cruz

"Watch how far I can jump cuteheart!" Selena says, beckoning jack's attention like a little kid as I walk over to Cruz. A loud thump sounds and grains of sand fly everywhere signaling Selena's ungraceful landing.

"JG when we have babies we've got to get a swing set in our backyard"I pick Cruz up and turn around.

"You guys are pregnant?" My brow raises pointedly and Jack makes a slicing motion with his hands against his neck. Selena places a hand on his stomach and rubs it in slow circles.

"I'm not. He is though. It's twins!" Jack pushes her away playfully and she walks towards me, arms outstretched and ready to hold Cruz.

"Shit he looks so much like Justin it's creepy" Cruz gives a gummy smile and pulls her black curls. Selena pokes at his cheeks with intrigue.

"Auntie Sel" she enunciates, but Cruz ignores her and pulls harder on her hair. She shifts him on her hip, looking totally gorgeous in a sarong and black bikini top.

I look down at my own ensemble of tight skinny jeans and flowing white top

"I wish I would've brought something to hit the water in, it was just so last minute because the papz were-" Selena holds up her hands, places Cruz into her boyfriend's unsuspecting arms and runs in the direction of what I recognize to be Kendall's car.