Rose buds(Meeting Ruby) <pt1 of revamp>

Tf2Reader - WHATS UP *********************************

Jaune-B312 - I think I know why I put tried putting bleach In his mouth

Tf2Reader - Cause i'm a sexy bastered?

Jaune-B312 - no your annoying son of a bitch.

Tf2Reader - Love you too handsome.

A/N

Heya, if ya be wondering were I've been, I kinda just quit. but I came back thanks to the help of a fan. wanting to help me. every chapter I do with him will have his wattpad account name

Jaune's pov

Walking down the forge, I had another successful forge. and when I mean by that. I mean I forged a huge ass GREATSWORD! 'Ah. it's beautiful. Enough to make a grown man cry' Jaune thought.

Ding!

''Hello. Anyone home'' And young female voice came out. probably no less then fifteen. Walking to the counter jaune greeted his customer. ''Hello. lil lady, what can I do for you today?'' jaune questioned her.

''A-ah. I was just wondering if you could forge me a Scythe/SniperRifle'' She requested. ''Sounds like the normal for me. it's cost you 25 lien. Though before I start what's your name miss?'' jaune asked

''It's ruby. Ruby rose'' she said with enthusiasm. ''Haha! just how I like it. this will probably take about five hour's to forge. do you want to wait or have it delivered to ya?'' jaune asked. ''I think i'll just stay here. if that's alright with you Mr?'' she asked for my name. I gladly gave it away, ''It's jaune, jaune arc. at your service'' jaune said with a grin.

It didn't take that long to forge the scythe rifle hybrid for her. But every since that encounter. She's become a regular customer at my smithy. usually asking for parts. or cleaning oil for her scythe rifle. or crescent rose as she calls it.

until one day she came in beaten and broken, it had appeared that she was rejected from beacon. even after waiting two years to become a huntsmen. and you know jaune felt her pain. he wanted to be huntsmen like her to. but got rejected. so he became a famous blacksmithy.

''Arc's smithy'' is what I called. besides that. my gentlemen instincts kicked in. so I grabbed her to her surprise making her blush. and took her to my house. in less populated area of vale. and let her rest here for the night. 

though this may be me. i'm pretty sure I saw a tent forming on her skirt. and i'm sure as hell that woman don't have that on them. even if they did I must be on some sort of drug or something.

shaking my head. I layed her on my bed. and slept on the couch for the night. much to her dismay. which I said was fine.

''Goodnight ruby'' jaune said

''Night jaune''