Zodiac signs

Ok story time! I wrote this story for school but I decided to post it on here too. It's the psychotic life of Pisces ;). And yes it is very cringeworthy. READ AT OWN RISK!

***

The twelfth zodiac sign Pisces

Over 1000 years ago there was a fish named Pisces. Pisces seemed very innocent. But when you turned your back on her she became dark and evil. She is also very unpredictable. She was also the colonie leader of the element water.

Lately Pisces has been upset with the way she has been treated these past few weeks. So she decides to seek revenge. To do so would take a lot of time and effort for just one person. So she decides to to seek advice from the oh so wise Capricorn. Capricorn always gave the best advice. When Pisces arrived to see Capricorn they spoke for 3 hours 2 minutes and 24 seconds and ate hummus.

That night Pisces had an an amazing evil idea to get her revenge but in order to do so she would need the essence of the four elements. Fire, water, earth and air. The easiest item to get would be the essence of water because Pisces is already apart of the water colonie.

Pisces knew getting the essences would not be easy because they were guarded by the the best of guards. But unlike her other colonie leaders Scorpio and Cancer Pisces was not that confident. And a lot more quiet. So she could have a better chance of sneaking past the guards. Pisces was successful with getting the water element but she knew the rest would be a lot harder to get. But she had to go now because soon the guards would figure out what happened and come after her.

The next essence was the essence of earth.

On her way in the earth colonie she met up with Taurus the bull. Taurus was stubborn but trustworthy. And a good friend of Pisces. So she helped to get the essence of earth.

Two down two to go.

When Pisces finally got to the Air colonie she knew there was no turning back now.Pisces was again successful. But now she knew the element of fire would be the hardest. The fire colonie was none to be tough, mean and they gave no mercy. Especially Aries.

Pisces hid herself well until she got the castle. Where they held the essence of fire. She was about to enter when she was stopped by sagittarius himself. One of the three leaders. Sagittarius did not recognise Pisces at first but then he figured it out. Pisces did not like to put down or hurt others but this was an exception. Pisces then knocked out Sagittarius and ran inside the castle.

Pisces ran as fast as she could until she got to the 3 floor. She then saw Leo the other leader of the fire colonie. Pisces knew Leo did not like intruders so she had to take this chance to knock her out too. Pisces succeeded and ran to the fifth and final floor. There she saw the essence of fire. It was the last thing she needed to complete her set of the four elements. She was about to grab it when she was stopped by the most fierce, rough sign of them all.

Aries.

Aries was confused at what was going on but furious at the same time. How could he let this happen? He thought Pisces was innocent like the rest of the signs. Well he was wrong. Just then he started a fight with Pisces. She was a lot stronger than she looked. A while later Pisces had won the fight and had taken the essence of fire. Aries was confused and shocked. How could he lose to a fish.

Pisces did not get far away from the the fire colonie before she was stopped by 11 angry signs who wanted what Pisces had taken. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Cancer and Scorpio. Just then Pisces crashed all the elements together.

That was the last anyone saw of the twelve signs. Now today in 2016 we see them. But not as people as Constellations.