Chapter 5

Marry POV

Brendon's decided to take me to his work today. Which is dangerous for someone like me so Brendon instructed me to take my gun. I let my hair down and put on a hoodie and some skinny jeans and my purple converse. I put on my makeup then go downstairs to see Brendon." Got your gun?" He asks. I pull it out and smile." Yep Brenny I do!" Brendon kisses my head." Good girl." We go outside and I see Zak." Zak! I missed ya!" I run and hug him. Zak laughs." You're a lot more cheerful now aren't you?" He asks and I nod releasing him from the hug.

Zak drives us to a old warehouse and me and Brendon get out of the car." See ya at 6 ya hags!" Zak yells and drives off. I giggle and cling to Brendon's arm and we enter the warehouse. I see men tied to chairs and blindfolded and they're screaming for their life's." Who are all these men?" My grip on Brendon gets tighter." Don't worry baby they can't hurt you." Brendon reassures me. I sigh and nod." Pete will you come here?" Brendon yells then a tall man with brown hair runs in." Hey Brendon how's it hangin?" I assume Pete laughs." Good good. I'd like you to watch my little girl here." I glare at Brendon." But Brenny I wanna stay with you." I whine." In a minute babydoll Pete will watch you for a while, dong worry about it." Brendon kisses me and Pete extends his hand. I refuse and just stand by his side. He laughs.

" What's so funny?" I roll my eyes." Whats your name?" He asks i sigh." It's Marry. And you're Pete am I right?" He nods." So Marry tell me about yourself." I shrug." There's not much to tell." He looks into my eyes." I'm sure there's something." I'm 21 I use to live with my blind mother then Brendon found me and took me here." I explain and Pete nods." Go on." I realize he's someone I can trust, he's someone I can be friends with." I love blink-182 and Brenny taught me how to use this." I pull out my gun and Pete stares at it." You better be careful little miss." I roll my eyes." Brenny taught me how to use it and it's fine!" I giggle.

Brendon starts yelling and I whip my head around. He snaps a mans neck and shoots two more men." Marry I don't think you shou-" Pete starts but I cut him off." Shush it's fine." I put my finger to my lips and Pete sighs. Brendon stops for a second to catch his breathe. He looks over at me and sees me watching him. He smiles and then walks over to me." Thanks Pete I got her now." Brendon says and grabs my waist." You weren't supposed to see that you know babydoll." Brendon smirks." I know Brenny I just couldn't help it." I giggle. He pulls me to a corner and pins me to it. He stares at me with great interest." I love the weakness you show to me." Brendon says. I look into his eyes and he kisses me. I smile against his lips. We get interrupted by a tall man.

" Dallon the fuck did I tell you about interrupting me?!" Brendon shouts and I grab his arm." It's okay Brenny we can do it later." I smile. Brendon nods and talks with the man." Dallon you know not to ask about him." Brendon whispers." Who?" I ask getting curious." No one baby just go sit." I nod and skip over to a chair. Brendon punches Dallon and Dallon falls and probably passes out." Brenny!" I shout and run to Dallon." He's fine we need to leave." Brendon grabs me and we run outside and Zaks car is waiting for us.

I quietly sit with my arms folded in the car with Brendon." What's wrong babydoll?" He says moving my face so I'm looking at him." Why did you hurt him?" I ask." Because he asked me if it would be okay if he could do something to you but you're my girl so I had to defend you." He shrugs and pulls me closer. I nod. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes." What are you thinking about?" Brendon asks. I shrug." He'll be okay sweetheart I didn't hit that hard." Brendon says . I smile." Okay Brenny."