Chapter 2

Marry POV

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Brendon Urie. The cops have been extremely over protective. It's now 5 am and I'm sneaking out for a morning run. I have to clear my head before I go insane. I put on running shorts and a tight tank top, I grab my phone and my
ear buds and successfully sneak out I blast Blink-182 songs and begin running.

I've ran around my entire neighborhood about 6 times. I stop to take a break when I hear someone behind me. I freeze. My breathing gets heavy." Hey there babydoll." My heart stops i want to run but my legs are froze. I feel Brendon's hands on my shoulders as he turns me around." Please just leave me alone. Please." I beg tears already spilling out of my eyes." I won't hurt you babydoll. Unless you scream or fight back." He says putting his arm around me." My god baby you're freezing." He takes off his hoodie and puts it on me, it's huge, but it's warm.

" Brendon, my mother she's blind I can't just leave her please I'm all she has in this world." Brendon gives me a look of sympathy." I know about your mother. I'll give you 5 minutes to say goodbye." He walks me to my house and we quietly go upstairs." If you tell her anything I'll be forced to kill her." He whispers, my heart stops and I nod. I go into her room, she's awake." Hey mom." I say trying to hide my tears.

" Marry why are you crying?" She asks. I hug her tightly and she hugs me back." I have to leave mommy. I'm sorry I have to leave." I can barely hide my tears now." Where are you going?" My mom asks i hear sadness in her voice." I don't know mommy." I whisper." I'll try to call you if I can." I feel Brendom behind me." Baby we have to go." Brendon says so quietly I barley hear him. I hug my mom one last time." I love you." She says." I love you too." Brendon pulls me away. I want to kill his monster I want to wipe him off the face of my earth.

" You're a fucking monster." I whisper as we exit my house." Let it out baby I know this is hard." I slap him." Stop calling me baby!" I yell. He slams his hand over my mouth." Never raise your hand to my face again." Brendon has anger in his eyes. I feel terrified. He removes his hand and my face has pain." I'm sorry I hurt you baby, but you can't do that to me. You can hit my stomach though." I look up at him. And then I punch him as hard as I can in his gut. He grunts." You're adorable." Then I see a police car." Shit baby we gotta run." He grabs my phone and throws it." Hey what the hell are you doing?!" I shout." Baby I'll buy you a new one we have to go!" Then he throws me over his shoulder and starts running.

We get to a black Lamborghini and he opens the door for me. Then gets himself in." I hate you." I mumble." I love you." He smirks. I already miss my mom. Brendon pulls into an airport and puts on a blonde wig and sunglasses. A man greets us as we exit the car." Hello Brendon. Who is this cutie?" The incredibly muscular man says." This Zak, is my sweetheart Marry." Zak smiles at me." Hey Marry." He has a very sweet I smile." Hi." I whisper." I'll see you in London." Zak says." We're going to London?" I ask. Brendon just winks. We scurry onto our flight and I find myself falling asleep.

" Tired baby?" Brendon puts and arm around me and I roll my eyes." What the hell was that?" Brendon whispers." I rolled my eyes." Brendon grabs my wrist." Never roll your eyes to me again." I slowly nod." You can fall asleep on me baby, it's a long way to London." I sigh. I'm gonn be stuck with him for a long time. Plus I'm tired. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep." Good little girl." Brendon mumbles.