"Well i'm on one piece, you can all rest now." Arabelle pats Isabelle's shoulder. She turns her back to Ethan. "I'll see you tomorrow." She tells him and Ethan nods, with a soft smile before pecking her cheek and walking out.

"A peck on the cheek? Yeah as if we hadn't see you two kiss before." Alec retorts and Arabelle rolls her eyes.

"We broke up, so he no longer has any reason to kiss me." Arabelle informs as she approaches the stairs that lead to her room.

"Wait what? When did that happen?." Isabelle asks, following Arabelle from behind.

"Last night."

Jace walks faster to Arabelle with his jaw clenched, he grabs Arabelle's hand.

"Belle, did he try to do anything to you–."

Arebelle's eyes go wide before immediately shaking her head.

"Oh god no! He didn't. I was the one to break up with him." She explains and Jace's eyebrows knit together.

"I thought you were happy with him, I don't understand. What changed?."

Nothing you idiot, i just like you too much, Arabelle thinks.

Arabelle shrugs. "It wasn't working for me, i confused my feelings for him. I love him as a brother." She replies and Jace slowly nods.

Isabelle stares at her big sister with a look of 'I told you so'.

"Anyways i need to take a shower. See you later." Arabelle shakes her hand dismissively and runs up to her room. Knowing that Isabelle would soon follow to get a closer description of what happened yesterday.

"I don't like saying it–."

Isabelle starts as she walks into the room, Arabelle sighs.

"But i told you so." Isabelle crosses her arms over her chest after closing the mahogany door behind her. Arabelle smiles teasingly.

"You are a liar, you love to tell me so." She says and Isabelle smiles.

"You are right, but don't change the subject." Isabelle sits on the edge of the bed, patting the spot beside her, Arabelle groans and drags herself to the bed. "What happened?."

Arabelle rolls her eyes. "Simple as this; He told me that he loved me and i told him that I didn't love him, end of story."

Isabelle squints her eyes. "Did you cry?."

"Yes i did, Isabelle. Why do you care so much, anyway?!." Arabelle spits. "It's done."

"I care because you are my sister." Isabelle states. "And because someone has to be there to tell you that you are in love with Jace but you are too much of a coward to tell him so." She stands up, staring at her big sister with pleading eyes.

"And so what?! We have bigger problems than me loving Jace." Arabelle stands up as well. "Like way bigger."

"And we won't be able to face those problems if you keep on trying to ignore Jace. We are a team–."

"You have Clary now, you don't need me."

Isabelle shakes her head. "She–."

"She is the goddamn gifted one! The one that can stop this, not me! I'm just some orphan that got lucky enough to get adopted by the Lightwoods. I'm nothing."
Arabelle sits again, staring at her black boots. When did she become so vulnerable?.

Isabelle stares at her in disbelief. "When did you start thinking like this, Belle? This isn't you."

Arabelle scoffs. "This has always been me, Izzy. I tried to cover it up by acting like I'm a cold hearted bitch who's problem is the whole damn world. I'm tired! I'm sick of all this." She spits. "I tried to find my real parents and guess what? I failed."

"They're dead, Belle. There's nothing you could find." Isabelle's tone changes to a soft one as she slowly sits besides Arabelle. "You are probably the strongest person i know, you never let anyone bring you down, it hurts to see you like this."

A knock on the door makes both of the brunette's head snap to look at the door.

"It's me, Jace."

Isabelle looks back at Arabelle who simply bites her lip.

Isabelle sighs. "This isn't over, okay?." She stands up and walks to the door, opening it to show Jace's face with a frown.

"Is she okay?." He asks Isabelle quietly. Isabelle shakes her head slowly.

"Just don't be an ass."

Arabelle huffs and lays on the bed, the croaking of the door closing and the footsteps of Jace were closer. And then Arabelle could hear how the weight of Jace's body makes the bed croak.

"What's wrong, shorty?." Jace asks, patting Arabelle's leg. She lets out a loud groan.

"Nothing."

"If you don't tell me now, i think i might just have to tickle you." A mischievous smile creeps onto Jace's face. Arabelle scoffs.

"Yeah right."

Jace doesn't hesitate, he starts tickling her sides, a loud laugh erupting from Arabelle's throat.

"Oh g-god stop!." She laughs continuously as Jace leans closer to her, smiling at her as his hands tickled her sides.

"I wont stop until you tell me!." Jace shouts and Arabelle shakes her head repeatedly as the grin on her face gets wider. Jace suddenly stops tickling her, and he stares at her eyes, seeing that spark that he loved so much. It made him feel happy inside whenever Arabelle laughed or smiled, it was a shame she didn't do it so much.

"I still won't tell-."

Jace leans closer and without hesitating he connects his lips with Arabelle's, no longer caring wether Arabelle felt the same as he did. Little did he know that she felt the same. The surprise was evident on Arabelle's eyes, until she closed them, sighing happily as her hand moved closer to Jace's cheek.

It seemed as if nothing could go wrong, like they weren't both shadowhunters. Both of them felt oddly normal.

Jace's lips moving softly against Arabelle's as his hand travels up to her waist, where he laid his hand. A grin on his face appears as he feels Arabelle's lips move against his, replying with the same ectastic feeling.

And then Jace departs slowly, laying his forehead against Aabelle's. He keeps his eyes closed and Arabelle smiles, geniunely.

"You know i still won't tell you, right?." She teases and Jace chuckles.

"You've said enough, dear."

"Yeah and we've watched enough..."

____
TO BE CONTINUED.

ok but fr i'm a huge Arabelle and Jace shipper and i couldn't wait any loner so im sorry if this seems way too soon for you lmfao. BUT SHE JUST BROKE UP WITH ETHAN LIKE WTF BELLE--but still u are cute with jace so yay.

and who tf interrupted that cute asf moment between my little smol beans?

yeah im as lost as u so hurray.