[PART 2] Another Meeting (Dazai x Chuuya: SMUT!)

[flashback POV]---------------------------
The small ginger wrapped his arms around Dazai and they paused for breath, Chuuya's head resting on his chest.
"Dazai," he mumbled
"Mm?"
"Come over tonight"
[flasback end]------------------------------
[No-one's POV]

Dazai and Chuuya skipped the rest of that meeting.

"We're gonna be in so much fuckin' trouble for this, Dazai!" Chuuya spoke, as they hurried along the dark alleyways towards his apartment.

"Hey, you started this... Plus, your ass is already gonna get punished in a minute." He flirted jokingly, provoking a small growl from the ginger male next to him.

"My god, I'll kill you one of these days..."

"Oh really? You're just like a Black Widow, Chuu! Murdering your partner after sex." Dazai smirked, putting emphasis on the words Chuu and sex just to piss him off.

"Oi, shut up, Bakazai!"
----------------------------------------------
They got to the apartment rather quickly in the bitter cold, and shuffled inside awkwardly, Chuuya immediately turning the heating on and stripping himself of his jacket.

"Are we really doing this..? You ruined the mood you know."

"I ruined the mood? You were the one complaining about how much trouble we're gonna get in.."

"Shut up..." Chuuya snapped, turning his head to the brunette who was removing his coat, and pouncing on him like a feral cat, lips pressed against his.

Dazai smirked and mumbled a "this is what I like to see." Against his mouth, earning a small yet sharp kick to the knee.

"Be quiet and love me, idiot.."

He kissed the smaller one passionately, supporting Chuuya's thighs as his legs wrapped around Dazai's. He walked them to the bed, before pinning him onto the mattress.

"Bella donna," he mocked, "do you like it rough or sweet~?"

"Surprise me, you loveable shit"

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I cut it off like that, but I haven't written in a while and I really don't want my first piece to be very smutty as I'll fuck up somehow. Anyways, I'm back so love me. (Next chapter will include Chuu Chuu getting the suicidal D amiright)
----------------------------------------------