Confusion (Akutagawa x Atsushi: FLUFF!)

"Socialising isn't that hard, Akutagawa... I'm sure I can teach you!!"

[Akutagawa's POV]

The annoying man-tiger was at it again.

Trying to convince me to talk things out- I honestly don't know why I'm just standing here. Why I haven't killed him. Why he trusts me to not kill him at this very moment where he's willingly risked himself...

"If I let you take me out for one day to prove to me that apparently 'socialising' isn't that hard, you better promise not to pester me again, even if I agree with you- which won't happen."

"Yess!"

[No POV]

It was a warm summer day and Atsushi was dragging Akutagawa around the shops, pointing out cafés and restaurants to visit later on and grinning at him. He was getting tired and sat down on one of the mall benches whilst the man-tiger fawned over the window of a bakery.

That's when out of the corner of his eye, he noticed two people walking into the store holding hands. "No way... Was that Dazai and Chuuya?!"

And of course, Atsushi was oblivious.

"Atsushi, did you see that?!"

"Eh, see what, Gawa-senpai?"

"...nevermind"

The day dragged on and in the end Atsushi could only afford to buy some pocky on top of the meal costs, which Akutagawa charitably helped out with. Unluckily for them, the young tiger hadn't actually researched any specific place and it turned out to be quite a romance themed restaurant, which made things a ton more awkward.

"Haha, don't worry Akutagawa! Just blend in and act natural!"

Blend in and act natural? So do what they're doing...

"Atsushi."

"Hm?"

Akutagawa leant forwards, pressing his lips onto Atsushi's before pulling away quickly, confused at his flustered reaction.

And that's when he turned to see Dazai and Chuuya with their phones out taking pictures.

"Wha?!"

[Atsushi's POV]

I am really confused! Akutagawa just... Kissed me? And how can he act so calm?! I can feel the blood rushing to my face already...

As soon as Dazai and the other man left, the waitress came and put plates of food in front of us before winking and walking off.

I just stared at my plate

"A-Akutagawa, why did you kiss me?"

"I didn't! You told me to blend in so I copied them- wait, they were kissing?!"

At this point I just laughed, he clearly hadn't had many relationships in his lifetime.

"Ah, so it wasn't on purpose"

"...it could've been if you wanted it to" he mumbled.

My face was way too red right now.

"Sure! Hey, Aku..."

"Let's do this again sometime"

(Aku you fucking tsundere stop that)