"Yea. I been wanting to know," Zen comments.

"Barbados," I say, the word leaving a bad taste on my tongue.

"Hmm..." They both ponder, as if they were processing new information.

"Hey, girls," A deep voice says, causing me to look up. My face twists in horror when I see who it is.

Robert...

"Fuck ya want?" Onika asks, a little of an accent popping out. I've noticed that she had one but it seemed to have got Americanized.

"Whoa, baby. I just came to say hi. I see that you're having fun with Jamaica and Dyke 101..." Robert says, eyeing Zen and I with disgust.

I think about jumping up and wrapping my hands around his thick ass neck, but choose otherwise when I see Zen stand up in front of Roberts face.

"Hey, bro. You ain't gotta be all hostile and shit. I forgot to ask though, how's Crystal?" Zen says.

Robert's face twists up and he raises his fist, as if he's about to punch Zen. That's when I stand up, pushing the table towards him.

"Wha' ya gon' do, son? Ya gon' put ya 'ands on 'er?" I ask, staring him down.

I can see in my peripheral vision that all eyes on the parlor are on us, but that isn't bothering me right now.

"Ah ya gon' get ya boys on meh, again?" I provoke, narrowing my eyes at him.

I watch as his stare falters and that's when I realize that he did send those boys.

I feel anger rushing through my body as I try to will myself to stay calm.

"Robyn..." Onika says as I clench my fists so hard that I can feel my nails drawing blood because they are digging into my palms.

I continue staring Robert down, ready for him to make the first move. He doesn't.

"Ya a pussy niggah," I spat, catching him by surprise. He flinches, but easily plays it off, reaching into his pocket.

"Heads or tails?" He asks, tossing a coin at me.

I catch it just as he begins to saunter away, hands in his pockets.

Heads or tails? What the fuck does that mean?

I stare at the quarter, confused. As I do, the events from earlier this week pop in my head.

I remember the Chris guy saying,"that's enough... For now."

I remember the random guy tugging at my clothes, trying to take them off. If the bell hadn't stopped him...

Heads or tails...

Everything inside me snaps. All I see is white as I rush after Robert, the plan to kill him grilled in my mind.

I tap him on his shoulder, making him turn around, a smirk on his face. As soon as it appeared, I knock it smooth off by throwing a haymaker to his left temple with my dominant right arm.

He crumples to the ground, causing everyone in the parlor to scream in terror.

As soon as he falls, I straddle his hips, throwing punches and pounding his face in. He's already unconscious, but I'm going to make sure he has something to tell his boys when he wakes up. If he does...

"Robyn!" I can hear Zen's and Onika's voices and their hands trying to pry me off of him, but I am determined to end his life.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of strong hands grab my shoulders and pull me off of him. I let out an animalistic growl, trying to get back at his bloody face and body.