Once finished, I pulled my hair into a pony tail "HONEY I'M HERE" I let out a laugh at the sound of my brother, I rushed down the stairs and jumped into his arms. It's been hard without my twin, since we were young we have always been together; hardly ever leaving each others side, unless he was hooking up or showering or in different classes. Which we only seemed to share a few, but even Paul admitted that I was smarter then him.

"I missed you Pauly" I says burying my head into his neck.

"Me too sis" He held me tightly in his arms, like he was afraid to let me go. I knew Paul was scared to lose me, even more now since I had been the only one getting injured by the red head; I knew he blamed Bella and the Cullen's for that, which is another reason why I've been putting off telling them "Ready to go?" He asks pulling away from.

"Too right I am" I laughed, trying to pull out of his arms, but he just wouldn't let me go "Paul" I growled at him, in that moment he let me go.

I watch as he turned around and bend down "Hop on" I raised my eyebrow at him; was he serious "Taylor!" He shouts, I rolled my eyes and jumped on his back.

"On wards horsey" I ordered, smacking his shoulder; with a chuckle Paul speed walked us toward the beach, the fire had been made and most of the pack were there apart from Jared, Kim and Jake.

"Down you go baby girl" I climb off his back and place a kiss on his cheek "Love ya sis"

"You too bro" I walked away from him and head towards Emily to help with sorting the food out; once we had finished I noticed that every one was here. . . . Including Bella bloody Swan.

"What she doing here?" Paul asked, with a growl.

"I invited her" Jacob simply says looking at the pale face with love in his eyes, man he makes me sick.

"Without asking me Jake?" Sam stepped forward looking the pup over.

"It's a pack bonfire" Paul states "Only pack member allowed" He took a step forward to Jake "She isn't pack" He narrowed his eyes at Jake challenging him. I knew this was going to get out of hand fast, I rush over to my brother and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Paul" I whispered "Calm down" Paul sighed and took a step back.

"Why are Emily and that other girl here then if it's just pack" Bella spoke up, earning a growl from the pack; the loudest being Sam and Jared.

"Their are pack" Paul spat.

"Emily and Kim are mates to Sam and Jared" I explained.

"Imprints" She whispered, looking at the girls then to Sam and Jared; til her gaze settled on me "Where is yours?"

"We don't introduce them straight to the pack" I shot back annoyed "Seriously not everyone is like you Bella, it takes time"

I walked back over to the food "Dinners up" I called. I filled my plate up with a load of crap and got my self a Dr pepper and placed myself on a log near Jake and Bella.

I heard them talk quietly to each other "Emmett has been in pain the last couple of days" Bella spoke earning my full attention; Sam shot me a look. . . . Oh this can't be good.

"Tay" Sam moves closer to me with a knowing look in his arm, I went to reply but was saved by Paul.

"Hey sis, play us a come" He says handing me the guitar that he got me for my 13th birthday, I gripped hold of the guitar, placing my empty plate on the ground.

Taking a deep breath, I began the first few notes to Lucy Hales song Lie a little better.

"I just missed my exit
Last night I lost my keys
I'm fumbling over the words I
Don't feel a bit like me
These days

I would be a liar if I said I was fine
But I can't help being honest
And I know now is not the time
Cause

The truth is I'm fallin' to pieces
Anytime that you're around
Trouble is the truth keeps slippin' out
Ooh

Can't seem to hide what I'm feelin'
Can't believe what I'm sayin' out loud
Truth is there's no turnin' back now
I guess I should of learned how to lie a little better
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

Been trying to cover
This heart out on my sleeve
Been set on playing this down but
I think your catchin' on to me

The truth is I'm fallin' to pieces
Anytime that you're around
Trouble is the truth keeps slippin' out
Oh

Can't seem to hide what I'm feelin'
Can't believe what I'm sayin' out loud
Truth is there's no turnin' back now
Well, I guess I should of learned how to lie a little better
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm losing this battle
With every word I say
Wish I had a better lesson
Of not givin' myself away
Cause

The truth is I'm fallin' to pieces
Anytime that you're around
Trouble is the truth keeps slippin' out
Oh

Can't seem to hide what I'm feelin'
Can't believe what I'm sayin' out loud
Truth is there's no turnin' back now
Well, I guess I should of learned how to lie a little better
Well, I guess I should of learned how to lie a little better"

I smiled as I finished the final note, the pack wolf whistled "Thank you" I bowed and placed the guitar against the rock, I looked over at Bella and Jake who were looking at me in shock "Guess that was a surprise from a hothead Lahote"

"It really was" I laughed and shook my head, I stood up and took my plate to the bin.

I felt an hand on my arm "I guess it's time to talk" I sighed softly.

Sam nodded "Come on" He says putting his arm over my shoulder and guided me further down the beach, away from the pack.

I guess it's time to confess.