Chapter 7: A Week Off - Days 2 & 3

EXTREMELY sorry this is so late - I had unfortunately got writers block, but had a fellow writer send me a section of text I used to finish of the ending (see bottom for more information)

But, I'm just glad they took their time out of doing their own work to help me with mine! I'd happily give up working on on any of my works to help any of you wit hyour, but hey, that's going off topic! XD lol

I hope you all enjoy this new installment, and please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote once you finished reading!!! :D (optional, of course!)

------------------------------------

The next morning, Judy woke up around 11 am, wondering what all the ruckus was coming from further towards the front of the house. After taking a quick shower, due to having so many siblings, she quickly but casually makes her way to the from room whilst bumping into a few of her siblings on the way.

As she climbed the stairs up to the main floor, she started to see her siblings and relatives of many sizes and ages all standing there, surrounding Nick cautiously. He appeared to be looking calm to all of them with his carefree smirk, but in her eyes, she could see the panic in his posture and the way his ears slightly flicked backward every time he made eye contact with another bunny.

Her parents were just standing there in the kitchen watching the scene play out. She was surprised he hadn't noticed her yet, but before she could do anything, she spotted her brother Matt with a fox repellant almost hidden by his left paw, as he began to edge forward to him. She quickly snuck to his side, vice gripping his wrist as she removed the fox repellant from his paw.

"Hey, what was that for?!" Spoke Matt in a harsh whisper, with a face that when he turned around to look at his older sister was one of shock and confusion. "Why are you here, Judy? And why was there a fox in our lounge this morning?!" this next bit he spoke was a little louder, getting the whole room's attention.

Judy facepalms lightly, before getting herself together. She just realises she's still in her pajamas from last night, but most of her siblings were in theirs too, seeing it was Saturday after all. Even Nick was wearing his too. She slowly makes her way to the small clearing Nick was in before she started speaking.

"Right everybody, before you all go off on one, I would like you all to meet my partner Nick." A few snickers near the stairway went off, but her glare abruptly stopped those, as she then continued. "Ahem. As I was saying, he's my partner on the force." She calms down her tone so it's soft enough for her younger siblings to understand.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't, we didn't tell you we'd be on our way down, but just so you all know, we are here because of a family incident involving a family member of Nick's." A few soft murmurs started near her group of sisters near their parents. "I can't say anything, but it's important that you must be careful around him during our stay here." They all seemed to get the message. Even Matt and Clark, who were the most skeptical in the room just by the way they were standing.

Judy's parents looked confused. They join the swarm of bunnies around the two of them.

"Judy?" Stu speaks up after a minute. "What's the meaning of this?" Bonnie, as the mother she is, detects sadness as she looks at Judy, then Nick then back to Judy with a look of concern.

"You didn't come all this way just to say hello for a while, did you sweetie?" She spoke softly, getting a few looks from her daughter's siblings. She slowly walked her way through the throng of bunnies, picking up one of the tiny doe's in the process to calm them down.

"I-I... i-it's..--" Judy began, as she tried her best to keep from tears threatening to pour out of her eyes, as she unconsciously hung closer to his side, wrapping her arm around his to avoid herself from doing anything wrong. Her mum saw the same expression on her daughter's snout, on Nick's muzzle. Nick spoke after a few minutes of them all being so quiet.