x ᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴛ.

Start from the beginning

"I do." I challenged him, "I'm waiting for my punishment, daddy." I whisper in his ear, making him smirk. His dimples were exposed. I knew I had won, but it was just a matter of how he would proceed with what he just heard.

"You know how to work the system, don't you?" He loosened his grip on my arm, "you're just lucky I'm hard in general, and I like you a lot." He whispered, letting me go completely. He handed me, Lucille. I watched Negan go over to the man seated in a wooden chair.

"You're not going to do anything with her?" Dwight asked Negan. I held onto Lucille in confusion. He confused the whole room with his mood swings. I swore he was getting laid enough to make him more than happy with everything around him.

"No, of course not." Negan put on thick, heat resistant gloves, "I know that rules have been broken with Renegade, but, that does not excuse anyone else from this shit." He grabbed the iron from Dwight, "the rules are there for a reason. I am truly sorry, I know this is hard to watch." Negan looked at me, "but you've got to learn this shit by now, Paul."

I looked away as the iron is pressed against Paul's face. I see Sherry comforting a bronze-haired girl. Which only meant that she was Paul's ex-wife. Why would Negan care if one of his wives was sleeping with their ex?

"You better watch yourself, Dwight. I can still hear you." I tell him. He glared at me.

"You pushed me down a flight of stairs! I expected your ass to be grass!" Dwight clenched his jaw, looking like he could punch me. Negan held up his finger, silencing Dwight.

"I'm finished here, doctor." He walked back over to me, taking Lucille, "I can forgive that you chopped off your sister's arm, but killing a wife? I think there's a little something I'm owed in return, don't you think?" He was bringing up the past. Which meant that Kylie was back at it again.

"You get nothing but something in return from me. What more could you want, you heartless bastard?" I say through my teeth, "just do it already. I know you like to show off to your followers. Just give my face the iron and throw me out. Or better yet, just end my life already so I don't have to deal with your shitty mood swings anymore."

"You honestly think," he grabbed my chin, "I'm going to hurt you? I could never. I'm a changed man, remember?" Negan kissed my face. I look at him, his brown eyes held honesty. He meant what he said to me, "you're my queen." He made my heart jump as his breath washed over my face, "but, if you ever, ever lie to me again for Dwight and Sherry, I won't be so nice to you."

"It wasn't anything serious enough to have your attention." I tell him, "all they were doing is their jobs. Sherry was there for Fiona and Kylie, and Dwight was there for the cleanup." He stared down at me with his brown eyes, chuckling.

"To be continued." He said softly, tracing my jawline before leaving me. I sighed softly, looking around at everyone who stared at me. I followed Negan back up the stairs, bypassing him to untie Butch.

"Why don't you just ask me to marry you?" I walked with Negan, "why don't you do it?"

"Because I'm not a one-woman man. And if I commit to you, what do I do with the rest of my wives?" He hit me right in the heart with those words. I opened my mouth to say something, but he cut me off, "I love you, Renegade. I do, but I have wives, see the plural?" He asked me, a smile on his stupid mug, "I wasn't a one-woman man back when Lucille was with me. And I loved Lucille with all of my heart."

"Lucille wouldn't even recognize who you've become." I held back tears.

"Lucille knew damn well what kind of man I am." He got in my face, but I stood strong, "she knew what kind of shit I ran. Do you?!" He yelled at me.

"Fuck you, Negan. Go back to your whores." I punched him right in the nose, sending him back a bit. He touched his nose, bringing his bloody fingertips in front of his eyes. Negan cocked his head to the side.

"I guess I deserved that one." He chuckled, licking the blood from his facial hair, "first ones free. Next one, well, I don't have to say shit to you." The smile was wiped from his face, "Dwight. Renegade needs a timeout. She's been a bad girl. Take her to her box."

"You can't do that to me!" I fight off Dwight, kicking him in his crotch. Negan grabbed Butch by the harness, holding him back.

"I suggest that if you love this mutt," Negan brought Lucille dangerously close to Butch's head, "you'll go without a fight." I ground my teeth as Dwight recovered and grabbed me by the back of my jacket, "take all that shit from her." Negan gestured to my clothing, "and tell your mutt to knock his shit off or else."

"Butch, heel." I snap my fingers, "gitty up." I nod my head to the left when Negan let Butch go, my dog slipped through the open door, running out into the world. I go with Dwight as he held me up to the point where I could barely walk on my feet.

"I think I'll go screw one of my wives." I hear Negan say. I look back at him. He winked at me before Dwight drug me back down to the ground floor to lock me in a broom closet.

<1574>