The big outburst

En başından başla

"That’s the damn point." I got up and headed for the door." Martricia wait why are you-" The door opened and in walked little miss perfect and Alice." Hi, what brings you here?" Alice asked me with a big smile." Just visiting, but now I'm leaving." I said as I grabbed Seth and walked out the door."Wait ,I was going to tell you-" "Tell me what."

"Well I tell you at school tomorrow." She said with a wink. I walked through the woods and phased. I hated that human with a passion. Why was she so over protective about her boyfriend. I mean obviously his not interested. I can't stand her! We came up to Emily house as she was just walking through the door. I Phased back and headed for the door. Seth grabbed my arm and looked me into my eyes.

" Martricia, I know you don't like Bella I just don't know why." "Well, let me guess, she came up to me in lunch about how Edward was her boyfriend and what not and then she-" I was cut off quickly by Seth's warm lips for what seemed like forever but was only a minute. They pressed against me with force and passion. We separated and he smiled at me." So you were saying?" he smirked proudly with a tilt of his head."Uh, is it to early to say I forgot?" I said with a cute voice.

" Never to early." he stated as he dragged me to the door. I was seriously in a trance. "HI, Martricia where you two been?" she asked with her famous gorgeous smile." The Cullen's house just catching up." Seth answered for me."Well, just be careful taking her over there Seth."She said with a serious face. "Hi, Emily." I managed to say after a minute with a goofy smile." Uh, Hi sweety are you okay." I could hear Seth laughing a little. "Just peachy." I said as I made my way up the stairs.

Emmett P.OV.

Her scent on me was interesting. I was sad to see her go. Damn Bella. I heard Edward behind me make a slight growl sound." Oh, come on you know what I mean." I told him as I walked past him and his human girlfriend." Emmett can I talk to you for a second?" Edward called out to me from down the hall." About?" I said as I made my way over to him again" Hey Emmett." Bella said with a huge smile."Hey, what's up." I smally smiled to her.

" Hey, Bella can you stay right here I need to talk to Emmett." "Sure" she said and Edward and I walked into the barely used kitchen. He turned to me with a worried look on his face." Emmett, do you know what will happen if you even think of being alone with her?" " Dude, she isn't human, I can't hurt her with her putting up a hell of a fight so just like you fought for Bella, I'm going to fight for her the best way that I can." I stated with a serious look to let him know I wasn't joking around

." but she's Seth's imprint, how could you do that. She's just a fascination with you not love Emmett." He said sternly looking at me.I sighed and before I could respond, little miss no personality walked in." Well, Well, Emmett in love with the Mutt this is a new one." She said as she stared at me." Go, raid a village hag." I told her as I walked off.

Martricia P.O.V.

For the rest of the week Alice and I grew closer and Edward seemed to be very distant with Bella. I was started to fall for Seth and have an amazing friendship with Emmett. He seemed to be like the highlight of most of my boring classes and always made me laugh. "Hey Martricia if you aren't busy can you come shopping with me, bella isnt really the shopping enthusist." Alice scoofed as she looke at  me with a pleading eyes.

"Sure, but I have to do patrol tonight and I have no Idea when I'll get some sleep." I stated as we walked out the of the school building. "So what's up with Edward and Bella, they seem 'out of love' lately." I asked as I waited on Jacob to pull up. "Well, she has been trying to hang out with Jacob but it seemsEdward won't let her and Jacob wont have anything to do with her. Do you have any Idea why?" she asked. I couldn't tell her. It wasn't my business and not my secret to tell. A Few days ago Jacob came rushing in sweating and looking so ......mystified.