The Great Tall One and The Rebellion

A/N: I know, I know. My writing sucks. I also Like the concept of showing the more depressed side Of ink because I do not see that a lot. I think it is a good concept because ink is not all Love and smiles all the time. Yes, He believes he is not alone, but that does not mean some one can not be lonely also I am having a bot of trouble deciding how to have them become friends do i just want a time skip or a long chapter or two chapters about it idk. Also Both of them at the same time will be Like This Well, on with the story

Ink's POV

What is he smiling about? I mean not to be rude or anything, but i don't see what's so funny. Maybe it's something behind me or around me? I look around to see if I can find anything unusual...Nope Nothing. What the heck is so Fun- "HAHAHAHAHaHahahah...ha...haha..ha" I Just sat there In Bewilderment "Okay. What's so funny" "I dunno what is so funny shorty" Wait...did...he just call me Shorty. I could feel myself getting mad. I put my hand on my hip and started tapping My foot... Calm Down ink it isn't a big deal...he just called you short...Oh forget it. "I'm...Not...Short" "Oh Really?" He jumped Down from the tree and started walking swiftly towards me. What is he up to. He stopped I few inches in front of me. A little to close if you ask me. He put his hand on the top of his Skull and moved it to towards me. His Hand Obviously cleared over my head...okay so maybe he was taller than me...but I am not short. "I think you are wrong on that one shorty" He started Snickering to himself. What is wrong with this guy...I slowly Started snickering to myself. He looked at me like I was crazy or something. "Hey are you Oka-"My Apologies Oh great Tall one" I Couldn't tell if error was mad or Happy Either would be Hilarious "If I am The Great Tall one Then why are you not bowing peasant" Is This Guy serious? "Maybe I am planning A rebellion" I shrugged for emphasis This Time I knew he was happy. You could visibly see it in his eyes. We both Busted Out laughing " HAHAHA...Ha...ha ha"  Maybe I had finally Gained... A friend? We both sat there for a few minutes in silence. I wonder What He is Thinking? "You could have just asked Shorty" Oh No... Did I say that out loud? Oh No No No No. Now he is going to think I am some weirdo. "I was wondering...If we were friends"
Wait...Did He just ask if we were friends? Oh. He is looking at me should I say something? I mean I was wondering the same thing. Is that what I should say? "I was Wondering the same thing too."

Error's POV 

This Was classic as soon as I called him short I could see him Visibly getting mad. I wonder If he Knows what he is doing or is the hand on the hip and foot tapping involuntary? Oh well. Whatever. "I'm...Not...Short" He thought he was not short wow surprising. maybe I should take this a little further lets see how this goes. "Oh Really?" I decided to measure just to prove my point.I swiftly walked towards him and did a quick height comparison with my hand not the most accurate, but it'll work. He seem o be blushing so I instead of asking why I decided to avoid it for now. "I think you are wrong on that one shorty" I started to snicker because He wasn't blushing out of embarrassment now it was anger. Then he started snickering wait why is he laughing wasn't he angry just a second ago and here I thought I was the crazy one. I wonder if he is okay Maybe I broke him or something. "Hey are you Oka-"My Apologies Oh great Tall one" Oh. So that's how it is. Okay I will Play your little game ink.  "If I am The Great Tall one Then why are you not bowing peasant" I could see him slowly starting to smile even more than he already was. "Maybe I am planning A rebellion" Oh. My.God. Really? What The heck?   "HAHAHA...Ha...ha ha" We for some reason after that loud outburst seemed to remain silent. I wonder if we are friends I mean friends laugh together and talk the time,but is there some kind of pact or something that you have to make like with relationships? Then I heard him mumble him something to himself.  "I wonder What He is Thinking?"  Heh. Well There is a first time for everything. "You could have just asked Shorty"  Then I saw regret flash in his eyes. Oops That was supposed to be private wasn't it? Ugh. Why am I so bad at talking to people. I don't wanna tell him though, but what am I supposed to do?I guess I have to don't I? "I was wondering...If we were friends" Now what is he gonna tell me? Is that the end of the discussion? What Do I do do I leave? Do I do something else like twiddle my thumbs? WHAT? Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by his meek and quiet voice. "I was Wondering the same thing too." Soo are we ooor is that just it? Maybe voicing my thoughts would be a good Idea. Okay. Let's do this."Are we?" Silence. That was my reward for taking a risk. Heh. Guess that is how the world works no one really cares as if I could ever be friends with anyone, but who cares I don't need anyone. I am Fine I don't need there pity. "I guess...I mean I would like to be...Friends" Wait. What? So I have a Friend. I guess That is another another new addition to my Life? Wait I should probably tell​ him that I want t be friends to shouldn't I? "I think we should be friends then huh?" "Yeah, Yeah we should" We both seemed to grin at each other. Suddenly A dark thought interrupted one of my few happy moments "Hey. Sorry, but I gotta go...I have some errands to...uh...run...Yeah...errands" Hopefully He believed because I did not seem to pull it off very well judging by the look on his face. "Oh. Okay. well Hopefully we will see each other again." I quickly Teleported into the anti-void. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. This s not good what if he finds out? what if he hates me? I have to Keep him from finding out that I am the on who keeps destroying those abominations. What If he becomes terrified of me like everyone else, But I refuse to stop those glitches don't deserve to exist no matter the cost. It would be a shame though I was really starting to enjoy myself , and If ink does find out, well let's just say we won't be friends anymore.

A/N: Hey guys sorry If you don't Enjoy drama and just want the characters to mak-out cause this is a story with progress , or evolution one might even say. I am sorry if that was kind of a cliff hanger too. I also apologize for the MAJOR lack of updates because in the words of my English teacher I have the work ethic of a first grader. Oh and One last thing FrodoRose this is the stupid thing I did I know it is not that great but It took Me a little bit Also If you guys have any suggestions to improve the story feel free To private message me or post it on my account (Almost 100 reads YAY!!!)

 Oh and One last thing FrodoRose this is the stupid thing I did I know it is not that great but It took Me a little bit Also If you guys have any suggestions to improve the story feel free To private message me or post it on my account (Almost 100...