She moves her hand back and forth against me a few times.

"Baby." I mumble, burying my head in her shoulder. "We really can't."

"I know." She breathes. "We won't."

"Okay." I say.

But she keeps moving her hand.

"I'm gonna stop." She says softly. "I will. I really will."

Slowly, I reach down, and I hover my hand over her.

I can feel the heat radiating off of her.

She's probably soaked.

I put my hand back on her back.

I'm not touching.

She keeps rubbing me slowly, lifting her head to look at me.

I look down at her hand moving, her soft pink thong right there, hovering above me.

I hold my breath.

"I'm gonna stop." She mumbles, unbuttoning my jeans. She undoes my zipper, and reaches in, rubbing me through my boxers.

I know she can feel my full length.

I watch as she moves her hand very gently and slowly.

"I really am gonna stop." She says. She reaches into my boxers, wrapping her hand around my bare cock. She bites her lip.

"Felicity." I mumble. "We can't."

But I'm already reaching out to feel her through her panties. Soaked. She's fucking soaked. When I pull my hand back, she's on it.

I can't help it when I raise my hand to my lips.

She starts to move her hand up and down my length.

She's having trouble because it's not wet.

I watch as she reaches into her own underwear, soaking her hand in her wetness, and then she rubs it all over my length.

Oh god.

She starts to really move her hand.

She slides up and down my length.

I reach out, palming her breast through that shirt.

Fuck. She's right there. Her hand moves up and down my length. I squeeze gently, brushing my thumb across her hard nipple. She's biting her lips, reaching up with her hand that's still wet from her touching herself, pushing her hair back. I reach out, carefully pushing her panties aside, brushing her fingers along her clit. She lets out a small breath. Gently, I start to rub her.

With her free hand, she reaches down into my pocket, pulling my wallet out.

I'm not paying attention. I have no idea what she's doing. I gently rub my fingers against her clit. Her face is showing pleasure. She's biting her lip, still stroking me.

I hear the tearing of a package, and I feel her push something rubber against my cock.

She moves closer to me, gripping my cock, holding her panties aside, and without warning, she sinks onto me.

"Oh fuck." I breathe. "Felicity." I mumble.

"I'll stop." She mumbles.

She can't help herself, but I can't either.

She's never ridden me before. She was going to the first night, but she couldn't because it hurt, but she's stretched to fit me now.

We're both still wearing our clothing. She didn't even pull my jeans down, she just pulled me out.