Part five:bill or dipper

It had bin a week or so since the last deal with Bill. I had seen him a few times since then. Once he was sitting in a tree and he was reading my mind. Of course I saw him and thought 'Hello Bill' and he fell out of the tree but he floated and landed on his feet. I was going to the lake with Dipper today an I was really excited. Mable was having a sleepover with Candy and Brenda so it was just me and Pine tree today. I meant Dipper. Sometimes I thought of him as Pine tree since I had had a few talks with Bill and that's what he called him. "Ready Y/n?" Dipper said from down stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back.

   When we arrived at the lake we walked to the dock. "So have you seen Bill?" Dipper asked. "No, why?" I asked when we got to the dock. "I asked if he wanted to come, I'm trying to become friends with him." Dipper said. He started to take his shoes and socks off. Then his jacket. "Um Dipper, what are you doing?" I asked. "He's going swimming." I herd Bill say. I turned around and instead of his normal outfit he had a pair of black shorts on and a yellow t-shirt. "Why did you think I told you to wear a tank top?" Dipper said and took his shirt of and jumped off the dock. "Coming?" Bill said and took his shirt of and jumped in. I took my shoes and socks off and then looked over the edge of the dock. 'Crap.' I thought. "Y/n! Are you going to get in or not?" Dipper said and waded in the water. Before I could reply I felt Bill push me in.
(Bills pov)
  "There we go!" I said. "Did you have to push her in?" Dipper said. "You wanted her in. Now she's in." I replied to his question. I waited for Y/n to pop up out of the water but she didn't. "Crap." I said and dived in for her. I swam down wards and saw Y/n slowly drifting to the bottom, bubbles of air coming out her mouth. I grabbed her waist and swam up wards. Once I got her above water Dipper helped me get her to land. "I thought she could swim! Can't all humans swim?" I asked Dipper. "Not all humans do but most can. No wonder she didn't want to get in." Dipper said when we got to land. "What do we do? I don't fully know how humans work!" I said in a nervous voice. "I don't know? Mouth to mouth?" He replied. "So I just kiss her?" I asked. Dipper shrugged and I went to kiss her when I got slapped instead.

   "Kissing me isn't going to help but I appreciate the concern Bill." I herd Y/n say through breaths. Thank god. I was nervous that I killed her. I would have killed myself if that happened. "Y/n! Why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim?" Dipper asked Y/n. "You didn't ask." She replied. "We can still have fun its just if I can't touch the bottom I can't swim there." Y/n said and walked over to the water. "You two coming?" She yelled and we both ran.

   "Ok one last time." Y/n said. I had her in my arms and we were all playing Rainbow. It was my first time for me, but basically one person holds the another and thinks of a color of the Rainbow. If the person in there arms guesses the right color they get to hold the next person and if they guess wrong they get dropped into the water as there holder yells 'Rainbow!' "Is it gold?" Y/n asked. "Gold isn't in the Rainbow." Dipper said. "Then red?" Y/n asked. "Rainbow!" I yelled as I dropped Y/n into the water. She stood up and grabbed me and pulled me in the water two. "Pine tree! Hel-" I said and was dragged in again."I'm coming Bi-"Dipper said right before Y/n jumped and knocked him in. After a long ten minutes we all grabbed our things and walked to the shack.

   "Let's play truth or dare." Dipper said. Y/n's face lit up and she explained the rules to me. "Ok I get it. Who's first?" I asked. "Youngest goes first." Y/n said. "I'm seventeen." Dipper said. "Um...I'm seventeen thousand two hundred and sixty nine so I'm last." I said and started to float instead of walk. "Damn I'm sixteen." Y/n said. "Dipper, truth or dare." She asked. "Truth." Dipper said. "Have you ever owned an animal costume?" Y/n asked. Pine trees face blushed. "Yah...a lamb one." He said. I suddenly remember the lamy lamy dance.

   "Bill, truth or dare." Pine tree asked and still had red cheeks. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to float upside down until Y/n's turn." Dipper said. I flipped upside down. "Pine tree, truth or dare." I asked still upside down. "Truth." He said again. "Do you still like the red head?" I asked and his whole face turned red. "Bill!" He said and looked at the ground. He was trying to ignore me but now he was just looking right at me. "Yes..."Dipper said and his face went all red. "Wendy? Aw! Ok this is for both of you," Y/n asked. "Truth." Me and Pine tree both said at the same time. "Why did you two not get along before I came here?" Y/n asked. We all stoped walking and I flipped around and took a deep breath.

   "This is why." I said and made fire with my hands. It showed a memory. Little Pine tree pushing Mable around at her sock puppet opera. Only Dipper had different looking eyes. I showed the whole thing and when it looked like Dipper was going to kill Mable I herd her voice. "Bill stop!" Y/n said. "Why would Dipper do that!" She said with tears in her eyes. "He didn't. I made a image of the face out of the fire. "That's me." I said. Her face was full of horror. "Why Bill!" Y/n yelled at me. "I needed to stop him, that was before I changed. I used to torment humans, especially the Pines family but ever since I met you they gave me a second chance. Well Pine tree has." I said. "Ok. Just don't do that again." She said and we all started to walk again. She had stopped crying but she was still upset. Once we got to the house I flew away and they went in.

"Stupid Cipher!" I yelled at myself. "At least she forgave me for that."

------------------------------------------------------So now you can't swim ok? Ok! I think you and Bill are getting closer! Yay! I also added Bipper in this chapter. Don't worry, it's not the last time you'll see him. Also if you haven't make sure to go back and read ch 3. It's on now.Well BOI