Chapter 16

"What...?"

"Look you stupid blond," She spat. "I want my brother back. Ever since you came into his life I haven't seen him, nor talked to him until today. I will do anything to get him back. Even if that means murdering you." Her words still hanging in the air.  I will do anything to get him back. Even if it means murdering you." She walked away leaving me with my thoughts.

"She's trying to scare you. Don't let her get to your head," A voice said. I turned around to see a guy who was basically the brunette version of Alexander. "I'm Leander. Alexander's stepbrother."

"You look so much like him," I stated.

"Eh, I get that a lot," He said shrugging. He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, "His foster family will be bitter toward you. Just a little warning. The rest of us don't care. We never liked that Raven slut." I let out a breath of relief. "But, majority of the people downstairs are his foster family. So you’re screwed."

"Gee. Thanks," I said, bitterly. Leander grinned. A dimple appeared on his left cheek.

"Well, I'm going to get ready. Don't want to be late for Hell's dinner," I stated. He laughed.

"It actually breakfast," He said.

"Erg. You know what I mean," I mumbled.

~A/N: This story is getting so hard it's insane. ._. I thought about deleting it, but I know how much you guys love this story so, here ya go. =] ~