Chapter 3

I did what any normal girl would do.

Freak. Out.

I started crying at first. Any human being would if they just killed someone who was just checking on them. Why was I so mean to him anyways? He didn't do anything but change. Everyone changes. Eventually a maid came into my room.

"Is everything alright miss?" She asked.

"I need a doctor!" I exclaimed.

"I'll get the nurse." She said. I nodded then turned my attention the the boy infront of me. Hopefully he was just napping, or playing a trick on me. If he was playing a trick on me... then he's so dead unless he's actually dead now. A few moments later, a nurse was in my room.

"What happened?" The nurse asked.

"We where arguing then this happened!" I explained pointed at him.

"Hmmm... He's still breathing and his pulse is normal... I'm guessing he just passed out." The nurse said.

"Seriously! So I was stressing over him for nothing!?" I asked, feeling my face grow red with anger.

"Yes-" I growled and kicked him again.

"Don't do that! You can cause internal bleeding, or you could break one of his ribs!" The nurse exclaimed.

"Don't you dare yell at me! Do you have any idea who I am!" I asked, nostrils flaring. "I'm the president's goddamn daughter!" I stomped my foot, stubbornly and crossed my arms.

"Oh god," The nurse mumbled.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I shouted.

"I will gladly!" The nurse said, as she got up and left. I flopped down on my bed, and turned on my TV. I should calm down. I wouldn't want to damage any of my husbands body parts, no mater how imperfect her is.

About a few minutes later, I heard a groan.

"So your finally up," I stated.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You passed you," I replied.

"Why do my ribs hurt?" He asked.

"You made me angry," I said simply.

"I made you angry when I passed out?" He asked stupidly.

"Duh," I said.

"How?" He asked.

"You made me worry about you," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Never mind," I said, releasing how stupid I must sound to him.

"What's your name?" He asked randomly.

"Annabell," I answered.

"Your Annabell? Sweet little Annabell with the little pig tails and buck teeth?" He asked. I frowned.

"Yes. And who are you?" I asked.

"Alexander," He replied. I remember Alexander! He was the quiet boy that was always alone! So that's why he's an emo fag... I knew if I said anything it would just start an argument so I just lied.

"Eh, I don't remember you," I said smoothly.

"Of course you don't. I gave you flowers..," He said.

"I know that part!" I snapped.

"How are you sweet little Annabell?" He whispered.

"I grew up," I replied simply.