*Leah's POV*

I sat with my back to Alex and my knees to my chest. I couldn't believe he had asked me to go along with them on tour. As much as I wanted to I knew I couldn't. What about my job? I just couldn't up and leave everything behind. What if he was mad at me because I couldn't go? "Leah, babe, what's the matter?" Alex asked me again. When I didn't answer him he got up and moved so he was in front of me. "Leah, what's the matter?" he asked putting his fingers under my chin and tilting up my head. He looked into my eyes and I could see the worry. "Alex, I can't." I said sadly. His face went from worried to upset. "Oh, I understand." he said quietly going to sit on the edge of the bed and it felt like my heart broke in half. I didn't want him to be upset. I crawled up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Alex, it's not because I don't want to go, I do, it's just, what about my job? How will I make money to afford an apartment if I don't work?" I asked him. He twisted around and pulled me into his lap. "Leah, forget about work, I'll take care of you and you don't need to get an apartment, after tour you can just come live with me!" he said smiling like he had the solution to all the problems. I shook my head and stood up. "Alex, I can't just drop everything like that. What about when September rolls around and I need to go back to college? I go to Florida State, you live in Maryland." I told him.

Alex looked upset for a moment and then he stood up. He picked me up and held me to him. "Leah, please, I'm begging you. Come with me. I can't live without seeing you at least once a day and it breaks my heart just thinking about it. Please, we can worry about all that when the time comes but please, just for the rest of the summer." he told me. I pulled away from him and I thought for a moment then I smiled. "Alright, just for the summer though." I told him and he started leaping for joy. Then he picked me up and threw me gently on the bed. "I think celebration sex is in order." he said as he started gently covering me in kisses. I giggled and pushed his head away. "Oh, you want to me to go further down?" he said wiggling his eyebrows and started kissing my thighs. I threw my head back on the pillow. "No, I don't, aren't you tired? We had sex three times today." I said feeling extremely exhausted.

"Oh baby, one more time, please? You don't even have to do anything, I'll do all the work this time." he said walking his fingers across my stomach. His soft touched tickled and I giggled softly. "Leah, baby, sexy, beautiful Leah, please?" he asked again and I laughed while shaking my head. "You are one horny man Alexander." I told him and he stuck out his tongue at me. "Stop being so hot and you won't turn me on as much." he said as he gently stroked my legs. "I'll make you a promise, you let me sleep now and I'll give you a surprise tomorrow morning." I told him. He looked up at me excited, "What kind of surprise?" he asked. "If I told you then it wouldn't a surprise silly." I told him before wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his chest.

"Aw! Leah, tell me please?" he asked as he placed his chin on the top of my head. "No, now sleep or you won't be getting any surprise." I told him. He sighed and then reached over and clicked the lamp that was on the bedside table off. I was asleep within seconds and the next morning I woke up to the sound of Alex shuffling around the room. I opened my eyes and I didn't see him. I sat up and stretched and then saw Alex at the foot of the bed getting his stuff together. I yawned and he turned around at the sound. He smiled and then jumped up on the bed next to me. "So what's the surprise?" he asked looking excited. As soon as the words escaped his mouth I burst into loud giggles and fell onto my side. "What? Why are you laughing?" he asked confused as I continued to laugh. "I think, I think." I said trying to stop laughing. "You think what!" Alex asked sounding extremely confused. I took a deep breath and pulled myself together. "I think it's funny you actually believed me! I lied, there was no surprise, I just wanted to sleep!" I said before I burst into giggles again.

Alex frowned at me and then jumped on top of me. He straddled my hips and started tickling me. "Alex! No. hahahahaha, stop! Torture!" I cried out trying to get away. Soon I felt like my bladder was going to explode and I pushed Alex as hard as I could. He fell back onto the bed and I sprinted into the bathroom. After I relieved myself I walked back into the room to see Alex laying down. "You're a meanie, you know that?" he asked. I shrugged, "You like it." I said laying down next to him. He took a deep breath before standing up, "You owe me shower sex for that one!" he said pointing to the bathroom and I laughed at him. "Oh come on, you can shower AND we can have sex, that right there is two things we won't be able to do often during tour." Alex told me and I sighed. "Fine, but you have to carry me into the bathroom." I said lazily, not looking over at him.