They asses forever moving and going around.

I parked and got out..I swear this shit was nice. I closed the door behind me and headed up the stairs to the big door. I did a nigga move and just nigga knocked on it instead of ringing the door bell...you know black peoples door bells never work..so oh well.

" Hollup " I hear Nique. " Who is it ? " She ask.

" Open the door, pissy fat ass " I laugh. She swung it open with a smile. " Oh my gosh..you are all pregnant and fat ooooo " I yell. She jumpped into my arms.

" Yo head got bigger ! I didn't think that was possible, brother! I missed you " She tells me.

" I missed yo stanky ass to " I say.

" Im glad ugly "

Yes we insulted eachother in every sentence...I looked down at my pregnant sister...

" Nique what are you crying for, Man? " I ask her.

" I missed you..Everything has been so horrible since you left..I thought I would loose you too..I lost eveybody. Nothing was ever good..I just wanted you to be back " She cries into my chest. I felt bad.

I do that.

Leave everytime with intentions of good and helpping the MOB and come back feeling like a asshole for leaving those certain people.

" Sis, why you actin' ? You know im a always come back for your fat ass. So stop crying. I missed you too but you don't see me crying..You got to be strong for the lil one in you " I tell her.

" Im crying real nigga tears " She sniffs making me laugh. " And she is fine "

" She ? " I ask with a raise eyebrow. She giggled.

" Yeah is a girl "

" Holy shit..this is bad " I say rubbing the back of my neck.

" What ? "

" A little you...what am I going to do? What is Zihir and Nez going to do? They might as well run away now and never look back. You're attitude. Your nasty ass attitude..wow. Man, this is crazy..and im a have to kill some niggas. I wish they would try my god daughter. Its gon' be obituraries and black dresses " I say starring of into space thinking about it. " I got to pick up more guns " I nod...And amo..guns and bullets..yep thats what a babygirl calls for.

" Oh shut up "

" Nique Im bout to hurt Mari- " Elise stops when she seen me.

" Daddy ! " Marion runs past her into my legs grabbing onto them and hugging them tightly. " Daddy I missed you "

" I missed you too man " I pick him up. " Dang you getting heavy dude. How you been "

" Good " He hugs my neck tightly. I smiled at Elise and she gave me the finger.

" Whats that for ? " I ask laughing.

" For leaving me lonely all these months you, asshole " She says coming into my open arms. I kissed her forehead.

" I was lonely too...I missed y'all man " I say.

" I'll give y'all this family moment " Nique says walking away. I smiled up at her.

She better call Zihir rock head and have him come over here for her.

She walked to the stairs and disappeared up them.

" I missed you " She says against my neck.

" I missed yo brownskin ass too "

" Pow TeamDarkskin we ion like them red bones " She sings making me laugh.