Chapter 4

" Cassie Moore "

I told yall jail fucked me up. I went crazy after that. I was so piised off. It..the real murder was in front of me this whole time.

" She set me up " I say.

" Ni- " I started freaking out and seeing red. The visions were playing again. I started fighting myself in the car. Or fighting whatever was around. Thats all I remember.

*

*

*

*

Marcus P.O.V (Shade)

Her ass is crazy! I ran in to get her father. " Aye I need some help. Hurry up its Nique " I say. He jumped up and they followed me out to the car and she was still freaking out.

" What did you do ?! " Her sister asked.

" Mafuckah I aint do shit ! " I say defensively. Shit dont blame me for Nique being a crazy bitch. Yall need to be calling a doctor for her ass. Nique my girl I got some love for her but she crazy and has always been. Just getting locked up made her scary crazy.

" Nique ! " Arnez Black. The Biggest OG to ever walk these turfs.

" Oh my god. She's doing it again " Some female goes.

" Again ? She do this shit alot ? " I asked scared for Nique sakes.

" Once before. She total Blacked out. Just let her go for a minute. Trust me " She says. Arnez let her go she did something weird then like passed out. Shit her ass probably hyperventilated. She was red then a motherfucker. The girl helped Arnez get Nique out the car.

" What the fuck did you do Shade ? " Zihir motherfucking Mills. An old time ALMOST business partner. I waited til Arnez and them took Nique in.

" Something you or any one of Niques so called Family and friends didnt do. Why are you so concerned ? " I ask liting my smoke.

" Cause your fucking name is Shade and you're always up to something " Osage says. True. No denying it. But this time I wasn't up to much. My job was completed. I smiled and blow out my smoke.

" True. But now my job is done with Nique..Now she holds her end of the bargain. " I tell them.

" Which is ? The fuck do you want with my sister ? " Umm Mya is her name right. Ty just looked at me.

" Thats for Nique and I to discuss. You dont worry your pretty little head about that Mya is it ? " I was the last one any of these motherfuckers wanted to fuck with. Osage and Zihir was just as shady as I was. They was scheming niggas to get into the game and ion think they stopped. " I must be going now. "

" Shade ? "

" What now Ty ? " I roll my eyes.

" You know who it was don't you ? " He asked. I smiled and flicked my smoke smashing it into the ground with shoe.

" Dont worry. Whats done the dark may come to the light " And with that I got in my car and started it up backing out. " One down. Very few more to go. Nique...Cassie fucking Moore. "

*

*

*

*

TY

Damn Nique is CRAZY in capital letters. I had feeling Shade knew something. Something to end this all. Why the fuck wasn't he opening his mouth. I had a feeling he was up to something to cause that sly smile never left his face.