she sighed again.

" I dont know how It happened..."

" Quit fuckin beatin around the Bush ! What the fuck happened ? " I yell, gettin irritated.

" Me and Rodney fucked...." she said.

I just sat there and stared at her.

" Oh " I say.

I was calm. Too damn calm. I was pissed the fuck off , mainly because I stuck to our deal of not fuckin anyone.

" Im sorry it just happened"

" fuck that india. As tempted as I was to fuck my Ajah , I didnt. But you go and fuck yo ex then try an apologize thinkin that will change the shit you did " I reply , still too calm.

I was gettin heated.

"I know I was caught in the moment ! He came to check on me since we stopped talkin and -"

" Shut the fuck up man ! I dont fuckin care about shit you got to say ! In Fact , get the fuck out my shit. " I yell,  finally lettin my anger show.

" Jay please listen to me !" she cried out 

" Man shut that shit up ! You dont even deserve to call mr Jay no more ! So dont ! And to think I was literally just finna cuff yo ass when you came here " I argued.

"Smooth dont do this ! It was a mistake ! " she yelled

" Just like fallin for yo hoe ass was a mistake. Get the fuck out , and don't let the door hit you " I said , sittin down and lit a blunt since I needed a stress relief.

" Smooth ... "

I looked up.

" Bitch why you still here ? Get the fuck out my house " I said sternly.

She sniffed.

" Nope "

Then sat her ass on my bed.

" India get thr fuck out before I knock the shit out of you. G you dont wanna fuck with me right now cause imma hit yo ass like you a dude" and I was serious as hell.

"Jay let me fuckin explain"

" FUCK YOU , YO EXPLANATION,  AND FUCK THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP OR FRIENDSHIP OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS " I yelled , highly pissed now.

" Smooth " she cried again.

I got irritated and yanked her ass up by her arm.

" Ow ! Smooth stop ! " she yelled when I tried pushing her ass out my room.

" Get out bitch !" I yelled.

She drew her arm back and knocked the shit outta my jaw.

My reflexes immediately came in and I hit her ass in ha lip.

I saw blood as she fell on the floor and balled up.

I calmed down after I saw her starting to cry.

"Shit"  I mumbled.

I bent down to her and picked her up. I guess I got her nose , too , cause she was bleeding from both spots.

"I said I was sorry " she cried out.

I felt bad but I was still mad.

but that shit still aint give me a right to hit her ass. I wasnt raised like that and aint neva did it , so I knew I was pissed and needed to find a way ti control my anger.

" I know baby I forgive you. Im sorry " I whispered in her ear as she cried.

I layed her on my bed and got some whipes , whiping her face. She was still crying.

I pulled her pants and underwear down, then did the same to myself.

I pulled both our tops off and unhooked her bra.

" Im sorry shawty " I whispered while slowly entering her.

"Ahh ... "

I slowly started to stroke. I knew I was doin something right cause she grabbed my ass.

That's the only time she can do that too.

" You forgive me baby ? " I mumbled in her ear , going deeper.

" Mhmmm " she moaned.

" I can't hear you" I say , pullin out to the tip.

" Yes I forgive you "

I rammed back into her causing her to scratch the fuck outta my back.

" Ion neva want you to talk to anotha nigga again" I say , slamming my stuff in her harder.

" You fuckin understand me India ?" I ask

"Ooo , Yes daddy I understand " she moaned.

" Good. You my girl , and im yo nigga. So all them hoes , gone. Yo niggas , gone. This my shit. This yo shit. If you fuck up , everything ova " I say while hittin her G-Spot.

She was shakin and she had tears in her eyes.

" Got that ? " I question,  slowing down.

" Yes daddy " she says.

I nod and spead up , giving us both a chance to release.

I layed beside her but I guess she wasnt done cause she climbed on top of me.

She slowly slid onto me and started to bounce.

"Shit "  I groaned.

" Mmmm " she moaned,  throwing her head back.

She bounced a couple more times the I flipped us over and slowly entered her from the back.

" Shiit " she hissed.

I started pumping in and out , making sure she felt each inch of me.

A few minutes later , we had took our release and collapsed on the bed.

She wrapped her arms around me and sighed.

" Im sorry " she mumbled.

" You good.  But we togetha now , so each of our hoes or what not gotta go "

" okay. " she say , smiling then kissing my lips.

Few minutes later , we was half way sleep.

"FUCK BOSS ! "

" Ah hell naw " me and india said in unison.

We grabbed our clothes, put em on , and walked to the room that was farthest away from Bosses.

India chuckled and I shook my head.

We layed down and finally got to go to sleep.

Wonder how this relationship finna work , considering this my first one since a long damn time.

*

a/n : Best sexual scene I have ever written.  lol .