Words Cant Change my Mind, part 16

*Alex's POV*

I woke up the next morning kind of early. I went and got a shower and walked back in my room. I only had my towel wrapped around me because I was expecting Briana to be asleep. I walked to my closet and dropped my towel. When I heard a giggle, I turned around and saw Briana staring at me.

"I thought you were still asleep, sorry"

"It's ok. I don't mind."

"Haha of course you don't"

I put on some clothes and sat in my computer chair. Briana sat up on my bed.

"Briana, can I ask you something?"

"Yea sure"

"Will you tell me how you really know Ariel?"

"I told you last night"

"You told me a lie"

"How would you know that?"

"Because Ariel told me how you two know each other."

"She did? Then why do you want me to tell you?"

"Because I don't like you lying to me, so I want to hear it from you"

"Ugh ok.."

.

*Briana's POV*

I guess that means I have to tell him the truth. I wonder how much Ariel told everyone.

"Ready for another long story?"

"Sure am!" He kissed my forehead

"Me and Ariel instantly became best friends in 1st grade. Her Brother and My sister were also good friends. All 4 of us would always do things together. Then Ariel's Brother got my sister into drugs. I was the only one who knew about it. And I was forced to keep my mouth shut. He also messed with me. In a bad way. And I couldn't tell anyone. I thought that if I pulled myself away from Ariel, My sister would stop doing drugs. That tore me apart. Trying to stay away from my best friend. She didn't know what I was doing. And after 2 months, Emily was still doing drugs. So a became close with Ariel again. Her brother was the one at the party that kept flirting with my sister. But anyways, I found out that Ariel started doing drugs too. That hurt me, my only sister and my only friend were addicted to drugs. Her brother would also abuse her. Every time I was at their house he would hit her. I always hid. He was abusing Emily to, she just wouldn't admit it. After Emily died, I stopped hanging out with them. I lost my sister and my best friend because of stupid actions."

"You've had a tough life."

"Yepp, I sure have"

The day continued like any other Saturday.

.

-4 months later-

Everyone ended up finding out I was pregnant. I couldn't hide it forever. People just looked at me different.

I stayed the night with Alex  tonight.

"Alex! Alex! Wake the fuck up!" I started shaking him

"Im awake what?"

.

*Alex's POV*

As soon as I said what, I realized the bed was wet.

"My water broke!"

"OhMyGosh!"

"Dont just sit there! Take me to the hospital!"

I got up and we rushed to the hospital. She was in labor forever. Her parents and my parents showed up. Everyone thought it was my baby. No one knew the possibility of it being Austins.

It was a girl. We named her Kirsten Jade Constancio.

Me and Briana stayed for an extra day before going home. We asked for a test to be done and it would be in within 5 days.

Briana was going to stay at her house and I was going to stay as much as I could until we got our on place. She was being home schooled and I was going to try finishing regular school. I was supporting the baby even if it wasn't mine.

.

-4 days later-

*Briana's POV*

My phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

'Hello?'

'Hey. It this Ms. Jones?'

'Yes, it is.'

'We have the results in for Kirsten.'

'Ok. Who is the Dad?'

There was a long pause.