Words Cant Change my Mind, part 11

His eyes got wide. "She did what!"

"Well, i probably made it sound worse then it really is but still technically she killed my sister and scarred me for life."

"What do you mean?"

"If you have time, I'll just tell you the whole story"

"Who wouldn't have time! Get started"

So, I started from right before it happened

.

6 months ago

"Briana are you ready yet?" Emily asked knocking on the bathroom door

"Almost done!"

"Morgan is already here. We need to leave!"

"Okay okay, I'm coming" I walked out of the bathroom

Then we both got in Morgan's car. My sister wasn't very happy to begin with because we were going to a party and Dad wouldn't let her go unless I went with them. I didn't want to go either. I was 14 and going to a party with a bunch of seniors.

At the party I had a bunch of drunk 17 and 18 year olds hitting on me. I just sat on the couch and ignored everyone. Finally I saw Emily and Morgan flirting with some guys. So I walked over to them.

"Emily, can we go now?"

"Not yet. Go sit back down."

"Don't tell me what to do! And Dad said we had to leave whenever I was ready."

"You better do what daddy saaays" Said one of the guys to my sister.

"Oh shut up." My sister replied, "and since your being a little baby I guess we have to go"

"Thank you" I said.

"But we haven't had any fun yet" Said the other guy

"Don't worry about that" My sister smiled at the guy while rubbing his chest "It's my 18th birthday next weekend. We'll have time for fun" She kissed him as I was thinking 'eww' 'eww' 'eww'

"Really, we have to leave" Morgan said

"Yea, if you ever want to hang out again we have to go."

"ugh ok"

I could smell beer on both of their breathes but they were my only way home. I couldn't drive. Morgan got in the drivers seat, Emily in the passengers seat and I got in the back behind my sister. We were so close to home. Not even 3 minutes away. She missed the stop sign. At the same time a truck was coming through. All i remember is flipping then hitting a tree. The truck struck mine and Emily's side of the car. The tree was squishing the car right were Emily's body should've been.

"Briana! Briana!" I heard Morgan's voice

"What happened"

"Hold on and I'll get help" She was already out of the car and crying

I looked at my shirt and realized I had blood all over me. I felt my head. I had a huge gash on my face. I also noticed I was pinned. My leg was stuck between my seat and the front seat. Or what used to be the front seat.

"Emily!!" I shouted

Next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital. They saved me. But not Emily. I was told the car caught on fire as soon as the fire fighters got me out. I had 26 stitches in my face, and they put screws and stuff in my leg. I had some internal bleeding but they stopped it. Morgan was fine. Just a scratch on her arm and a bruise on her face. It was her fault. She killed my sister.

We moved because my mom got a better job. I haven't talked to Morgan for months.

.

*Alex's POV*

I couldn't believe it. I had tears in my eyes when she got done. I didn't say anything. I just held Briana in my arms and rocked her until she finally fell asleep in my lap. I laid her on the opposite side of my bed and laid down beside her, texting Tyler.

'Hey, is the movie over?'

'Almost, way to ditch me bro'

'Briana wanted to talk. Did you know that her and Morgan know each other?'

'Yea, but Bree keeps telling me its a long story.'

'It kinda is. Ill talk to you about it later'

'k'

.

I sat my phone down and snuggled close to Briana. She opened her eyes and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, Alex" She smiled