She's going to leave me, fuck. She can't leave me. What the hell am I going to do?

Get her pregnant?

Then again, I don't want or need a kid.

"Can you walk me to my car? I'm afraid of the dark."

Sighing, I gave in. The closer we got to the doors, the tighter she held onto me. Her grip seemed to loosen a bit as we stepped outside. Key words: a bit.

I glanced down at her as she led the way to her car. I opened my mouth to ask her why she's holding me so tight, but she spoke before I could. "I'm sorry.." She trailed off as we finally made it to the very back of the huge parking lot.

"Wh-"

Her high pitched scream echoed as I fell on my stomach from a hard hit from behind. A foot with Timberlands on kicked my side, along with a few more feet. One even kicked the side of my head before pressing their foot on the back of my neck. I was face down on the concrete struggling to breathe.

"I can't- I can't breathe." I managed to get out.

One of 'em laughed before slamming my face on the concrete.

Car tires screeched, indicating that Aurora had removed herself from this situation.

A hard foot constantly kicked my side until I rolled over on my back. I took a deep breath as my eyes shut. At this moment I wish I never cheated on Majesty for the umpteenth time. I should've stayed loyal and went home, especially since it was our anniversary.

"My nigga," a deep chuckle reached my ears, "thought you was gon' beat my ass again?"

My eyes cracked opened. I struggled to set my gaze on the person who was just talking, but once I searched all of their faces, I knew exactly who was talking.

Ray.

I said that shit about two years ago, he still worried about that? He shouldn't have been eyeing my wife like a piece of meat.

"Why you gotta have all these lames to back you up?" My chest heaved up and down as I let out a raspy laugh.

Ray broke our eye contact and nodded to the five guys behind him. The guys also nodded and took four steps back.

Weak ass.

It's as if he read my mind because he punched me right in the jaw when I attempted to sit up. He continued sending blow after blow until I coughed up blood.

"Whatchu gon' do my nigga? Huh?!" He yelled as his foot came in contact with my abdomen. "You gon' be the week nigga you are and kill me? Kill me like you did Raymond and Jermaine?!"

I rolled over on my stomach and continued to cough. I wanted to argue back, but I couldn't. My coughing cut me off each time.

"I-I ain't kill them." I spit up blood and some of the alcohol my body had a few hours ago.

"Lie again and I'll blow your fuckin' brains out." He gritted as a could barrel touched the back of my head.