Something is fishy. Akhram and Mohit would never met me in an abandoned building. They hate such an place. I quickly give the girls this note. "Find Mohit and Akhram and give it to them. It is very important".

"Where are you going?" they ask me anxiously. "I'm sorry, I can't tell you", I answer quickly and run out of the school, towards the abandoned building.

Once i was there, I think for a moment whether I should go in. "did I make a mistake of coming here", I said out loudly. I am so scared. I go in the building holding my phone tightly in my right hand. After going a bit further I am greeted by a blow on the head. I screamed loudly. Full of pain I kneel on the floor.

As I look up, I see the faces of Sonia and Sam. Sam has an stick in hand. Of course it was them.

"You know Mehwish, I have nothing against you, but I can't risk Akhram breaking up with me. He is my living bank. OK, I'm having an affair with Sam, but I can't stop dating either of them. Besides, Akhram won't take the next step.he hasn't even kissed me. He says it is not good before marriage. Can you believe it? but I've had it with Sam more than once,and he's really good in it."

"So you... you just cheated on him for that crap? How... how could you do that to him? Akhram...Akhram...is so...so sweet...to you," because of the pain, I can't get a real sentence out.

"Ohh did Sam hit you so hard? Come on,let me help you." And I feel three blows to my face. She hits me again and again. It damn hurts and I am damn scared.

"Sonia I am thinking something for a very long time. I want to know how it feels of kissing her," I hear Sam saying. No, no please save me someone.

"yeah why not. I want to hurt her as much as possible. I am sure she will break down if an Non-mahram touch her like that," she answered him laughing.

I tried hard to stand up. Sam is walking towards me. "no, don't come near me." I turn around and start to run. I hear their footsteps behind me. Suddenly someone held my hand and turned me around.

"Sam leave me. I said leave me." automatically my hand landed on his cheek. He was first shocked and then looked at me, like he would kill me right now.

"you bitch", he yelled and pulled me towards him. He tried to kiss me but I stepped on his food.

As soon his grip started to loss I turned to run again but didn't looked in front of me and pushed against someone. Someone was holding my waist. This touch. It is familiar but I am afraid of looking up.

"How dare you Samar. Don't even think about touching her again, or I will kill you", yelled someone. This voice. I slowly looked up to see the face. "A.kh.ram", I say with a soft tone, which is audible enough. He looked at me with concern. Next to him was Mohit. He looked worried. I smiled at him.

"i am fine", I said. They looked at me angrily. "Okay I am not", I say slowly.

"Akhram there is an misunderstanding. She always didn't wanted us to be together. You also knew it. We were just talking and she slipped and fell down", she is lying.

I turned to Akhram to say something about he put his hand on my lips.

"Do i look like an stupid to you", he said to Sonia. "This injuries aren't from slipping and falling down. By the way. Mehwish is your mobile on silent?" he asked me.

I looked at my phone. "yes it is. Why are you asking?". "Because I called you and maybe you accidentally switched it on while walking to the building. When you switch it on I heard your saying like 'did I make a mistake of coming here'. We heard everything what happened hear, so we came here as soon as possible."

"I should have trusted her the first time she told me about you and Samar. But I was so blind in love that I didn't saw your real face", he said looking at Sonia. He was hurt I can see it through his eyes.

"Oh common. If you really loved her why didn't you kissed her or more? She was feeling hurt so I helped her?" Sam was talking bullshit.

"you want to know why? I will tell you. Because he respect her. He wanted to marry her first and then go further in their relationship. He doesn't wanted to feel her broken, if someday they decide to break up because of some issues and regretting it later." I answered Samar.

"Also he is not like you Samar who would sleep with all girl around which he found hot. He is not an freaking pervert like you who would run around every girl you psycho. He thought Sonia was a girl who would not like to do something before marriage. He thought she would be like her mother, a woman with a pure and beautiful heart. But no she isn't. You know what you two are perverts. Pshyco." I said with a lot of anger.

I know that there are many people who get intimate before marriage with each other because they really love each other and want to spend their life with each other. I don't have something against them.

But I hate people like Sam and Sonia who sleep around for fun.

Sam and Sonia were looking really furious right know. Did I maybe said too much?

Sam was just standing there giving me a look 'I will surely kill you'. Sonia was coming towards me. What is she up to?

She is standing in front of me right know with hatred in her eyes. She raist her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes tightly but I don't feel any pain at my face. I slowly opened my eyes and see Akhram holding her hand.

"Don't you dare or I will forget that you are a girl", he said and strongly pushed her hand away. The push was so strong that she fell on the floor.

"Oh the garbage landed on the floor", Mohit said while laughing like an idiot.

Suddenly I hear police siren. I look at Akhram and Mohit. They looked at each other and smirked. Soon the whole place was surrounded by the police. Sonia and Sam were arrested for assault.

Before they are dragged away, Sam says "Don't think that it's over. Wait until I come out. Mehwish, I'll make your life hell."

I get scared of him and hide myself behind Akhram and hold his shirt with one hand tightly. Akhram held my other hand. I looked at him and saw him looking at me. "You don't have to be afraid of him. I will always be with you".

Then we go to university and there were Reachel and Mila. "You were lucky. We gave him the note right after you left and he came straight to you."

I smile for a moment, but then suddenly everything turns black. I feel two strong arms of Akhram holding me strongly, before I could fall hard on the floor.

Because of all the beating I have to stay in the hospital for three days and the boys apologized to me for not believing me.

It doesn't matter now. We're all fine, and that's what matters.

End of Flashback: Akhram, Mehwish, Mohit, Sam and Sonia's past

I hide in the gas station and hope my friends find me before those idiots do. I look at my phone.

A message from Akhram:

Hide and don't get caught. We'll try to get to you as soon as possible. Take care of yourself until we arrive.

I'm damn scared. I hear footsteps approaching me. My heart starts pounding like it's about to jump out. Without thinking, I get up to run.

I hear people running after me. I turn around and see Sonia and Julian. I run even faster and bump into someone. I can't believe who's in front of me. "S..sa.a.m."

"Hye sweetie now it's the end of the hiding game. I've been waiting a long time for my revenge" . I feel a fist in my stomach. I try to get up quickly and run again, but he holds my arm and throws me down hard on the floor.

In the meantime, Julian and Sonia are also coming. All three of them hit me. I feel the pain in my whoul body before I black out I see Akhram pushing Sam away from me.

Past 2: Ananya, Mehrin and Julian.

Past 3: Mehwish and Akhram's secret.

Past 4: Adil Mehra or Adil F...?

This three past you will get to know after some chapters 😜.