Friendship

Ananya is upset because of Mohit's behavior. Akhram comes to her. "Don't be sad. He's angry because you had no more contact with us. If he repents, he'll apologize."

"He doesn't need to, because I won't accept it. I was so happy to see you all again and I get such a greeting from him. If I didn't contacted you all, you also didn't. It isn't only my fault. He can be sorry how much he want but I will not forgive him".

Akhram hugs her and says, "He really didn't mean it. Please forgive him. You can do it for me, right?" She thought a bit and smiled: "Ok, I will forgive him, but only if he apologizes today and only if he apologizes in front of all the students in our course." Akhram laughed at that. "Okay, I'll talk to him."

A few minutes later

"Come on Mohit, don't overdo it and apologize." "Why should I. She hasn't contacted us for 3 years, although she promised us 12 years ago to always call or write once a day. Has she kept her promise? No."

"Come on, Mohit. Maybe she didn't have time. We didn't contact her either," Akhram said. "Please Mohit forgive her. You always say I'm your little sister, so do it for me" Mehwish added.

"Okay, just because you two want to. Where is she?" "She's in the study room. But she said she'll only talk to you if you apologize to her in front of everyone."

Mohit smiled at that. "She wants me to apologise in front of everyone? She hasn't changed at all. No problem. You go to her, I'll be right there after a few minutes."

"Didn't you say he wanted to apologize? Where is he? Ananya asked." "I don't know. Let's wait a moment," said Mehwish.

"I was only gone for a few minutes and you miss me already?" He knelt down and held a flower in his hand. "Oh Ananya, my dear Ananya. Please forgive me. I was a stupid fool and angry. If you accept my apology and friendship, please take this flower that blooms beautifully but cannot equal your beautiful smile."

Ananya smiled and took the flower. Mohit got up and Ananya fell into his arms, first he was shocked but then he was holding her tightly for a long time.

They let go again and then Ananya said: "Friendship is not that easy to break." Everyone smiled.