The Reunion

Mohit POV

As soon Adil said that Ananya can get an panick attack I ran out of my villa. I run to my car start to drive it.

Suddenly I realize I don't know Mehrin's address. I ask Adil on phone to ask Mehrin her address and drive to the location.

I waited their for the others because Mehrin said on phone that Ananya will not open the door.

Ananya POV

Where's Mehrin? I've been waiting for her under the bed for two hours. My legs have already fallen asleep. I won't be able to crawl out now.

I hear the door open. "Ananya I'm back, and I have a surprise for you," she shouted throughout the house.

"I'm under the bed and my legs have fallen asleep. I can't manage to get out on my own. Please help me." "Okay, here I come," she said.

Mohit POV

"Can I try? I'll try not to scare her too, please?" "Okay, we're behind you."

I walk towards the bed and hold her legs with both hands and slowly pull her out. "I...m no...t...tha..t fragile, Meh...rin" She trembles as she talks. She is afraid because of the touch. "Tha..nks..Mehr...rin...th...at..you....he..lp..ed.......MOHIT? "

Oh man I missed hearing my name come out of her mouth. "Ananya I am so sor..." that's as far as I got, she gave me a tight hug. "Mohit, I've missed you so much."

"Oh my God, Ananya, you said complete sentences after a whole week." Ananya turns, sees the others and gets tears in her eyes.

"Mehwish, Akhram," she whispers while she crying. "Ananya", the two of them scream as they run to her and the four of us do a group hug. How I've missed this.

"Mehrin thank you for bringing the three of them here. I will never forget it," Ananya thanked her.

"You don't have to thank me Ananya and besides, I can do anything to bring back the smile you have on your face right now," said Mehrin smiling as they hugged each other.

"You don't tremble at hugs anymore either. Now there's only one thing missing, that you're going outside the house again." Suddenly, Ananya smile disappeared. "I...I'm...not sure yet," she whispers softly.

I walk up to her. "Ananya we're only going out as long as you want. You don't have to be afraid, we're with you, you don't have to worry. I've already taken care of Julian. I've ordered the police to arrest him. They'll tell us as soon as they hear anything about him."

"Thank you, Mohit," she says while kissing me on the cheek, shooking me to hell. I think I'm blushing a bit. What's wrong with me?

Ananya POV

I can't believe it. They are really standing in front of me right now. I love Mehrin, she's a really good friend.

Mohit, I've missed you so much. I don't know how to tell you this. How much I hoped in these last two weeks that you'd somehow come and save me, but you never did. Of course I don't blame you. You couldn't have known that Julian kidnapped me and tortured me. I don't know if I can live normally again after being raped, or if I have the right to keep loving you.

I know this sounds crazy because it wasn't my fault, but I just can't forget that I lost my virginity to someone I don't love. I'm ashamed even though It was not my fault. But I can't deny that I'm partly to blame. If I hadn't argued with Mohit and said all that stuff about his father, everything would have been different.

"What are you thinking, Ananya," Mohit distracted me from my thoughts.

"I thought about that I myself am to blame. If I hadn't overreact a month ago and told you to take your bullshit, it wouldn't have been hap...", I was interrupted by Mohit who was holding both my arms.