chapter 3

Mason looked around trying to figure out why his wolf, Seth was going insane, He quickly searched but all he felt was a smell basically dragging him to the door. Mason opened the door only getting the air knocked out of him by Xavier. Mason only saw a blurry sight but his wolf was howling a beautiful song until Mason lost sight gone unconscious.

Xavier was still in awe as he looked at Mason, Mason chiseled jaw, his Brown curly poofy hair that reminded him of sheep's wool, his lips looking kissable  and just let not go what Xavier was thinking about his body. Xavier snapped out of it and growled as his human side got angry. "Finally got a stupid mate to hold us down"  Xavier thought but his wolf was purring in delight at the closeness.

Everyone tried to pull Xavier off of Mason but all they did was make Xavier's wolf, Shadow annoyed and pissed off. Xaviers human side snickered at what he saw around him.

Mason startled in his sleep, feeling Xavier's body against him...Warm, hard, and just soft at the same time. his wolf howled a million times  "go with him...Go to him... MATE!!!"

Xavier noticed his movement, Xavier gave the look to everyone and growled...Wanting to be alone with his mate. Edward rushed everyone out of the room with a winning smirk, showing his smile wrinkles. Xavier loved how his dad smiled or smirked...It made him looked younger.

Mason woke up, groggily looked around until he locked eyes with his mate, Xavier. Xavier's eyes locked him in a exotic trance. Masons inside burst into a million fireworks with every look Xavier gave him and his touch flares every hair on Mason's body.

"Mate" Xavier purred out huskily in a whisper, Mason heart skipped a beat. Mason eyes grew wide with every second like a cat focused on a string. Excitement entered his life and he's not letting him go. Before Mason could say anything, he was in his cold carpet floor.

Xavier snapped out of it and stormed out of the house, leaving Mason their heart broken and shocked. Edward and everyone else came out. Seeing Mason like this, Jeanette growled angrily and glared at Edward.

"I'm sorry for my son's actions but he is new to this" Edward briefly explained with a easy look. Jeanette snarled.

"And so is my son! He didn't know what happened...What do you expect him to do?!" Jeanette snarled out.

Edward stood up straight, showing his power to her. Jeanette lowered her head, Mason seeing this growled and get up in Edward's face. Mason's eyes reflecting his Wolf.

"Leave. her. Alone." Mason growled out, Edward felt his power radiating from him but his wolf didn't back down, he smirked with a nod. Edward casually walked out with one last thought.

He is my son's mate, he'll be the alpha also...