Chapter 2

Mason looked around his old room, boxes stacked in a corner carrying the last of his things that need to be taken to his new home in Maybrook.

His mother, Jeanette walked in his old room with a fake smile,  noticing her son's sad face.

"I'm sorry, Mason but it's the best...In Maybrook, there is a pack welcoming us there...we need help" his mother explained, Mason nodded in understandment. Mason's dad past away a few years ago due to rogues attacking their pack...Ever since then they've been rouges...

Mason sighed as he grabbed two boxes and carried to the moving trailer. His mother helping by opening doors for him.

After all the boxes were loaded and driven to their new house. Mason helped unpack his boxes in his new peach color room until he heard a knock.

"Come in" Mason yelled as he lay his blue comforter down. the door opened to see his mum with a excited face then his mum ushered him out the door, downstairs to the living room where a tall man waited.

"Honey this is our new alpha, Edward...He is the one who offered us a place in his very powerful pack...Alpha Edward this is my son, Mason." His mother introduced as Mason stared at this man, Mason saw the powerful power radiating off the alpha and bow his head in respect,.

The alpha smiled as he can see Mason being a new recruit as a guardian with the body build that Mason has. Mason had a muscle like a man according to him being 16.

"Its nice to meet you, Mason" Edward said while lifting and extended it to Mason.

"Its nice to meet you, sir" Mason said as he shook Edward's hand. Mason kept looking down afraid to disrespect the almighty alpha. Edward smiled at Mason's obedience.

"Jeanette, I got a spot for your son"...

In the other part of Maybrook....

Xavier sprinted through the woods freely  causing all the rodents to flee for cover.  Xavier ended up on the side of a highway where he smelled a sweet arouse that smelled like Carmel, cherries and just super delicious that made Xavier's wolf go insane and followed the scent that led up to a house on a suburban street. he saw his father's car that spiked his curiosity. he shifted back to his human form and walked up to the door.....