Chapter 1

Xavier fist slammed against the table as he growled at the annoyance around him. he was the first born son, the heir to the  alpha title but all his family was worry about was finding him a mate. The thought of being weakened by a simple being made him angry...How can he be a powerful strong alpha with a weakness?!?!

The door of his soon to be office opened to reveal his father, Edward Senor...His father was a few inches taller due to him being the alpha. Xavier and his father shared some similarities in looks like the hazel eyes, tan skin, lean figure, and the face features but none in attitude. His father was dependent on his mate, his Luna while Xavier didn't believe in mates at all...just another weakling that he has to watch over is basically what he thinks about mates.

"Xavier, You know you have to find your mate before you become the alpha" His father stated while staring at him in the eyes. Xavier grunted and smirked as he stare back, challenging his father.

"Or I can be a alpha without a mate" Xavier replied, his father made a grunt of disapproval but it didn't affect Xavier at all. He's been hearing that grunt or growl all his life from his father since he turned 15, when you were suppose to find your mate and take the title. His father stood up, towering over Xavier.

"I forbid you being alpha until you find a Luna" His father growled out loudly, echoing the walls of the glass like pack house. Xavier squinted his eyes looking up at his father, he stood up trying to imitate his father.

"No...Someday you'll get old...Too old to control the pack so I will wait for that day to come and I will be alpha of what is mine...My pack...Without a mate" Xavier growled back and rushed out of the room, Basically tackling his unexpected father down.

Xavier rushed outside then shifted into his monstrously huge pitch black wolf,Shadow  and ran into the woods, letting a deep dark howl pierced into the bright day in Maybrook.