I like this kid.

We drove to the club and he gave me directions. On the ride there, we rapped some of our favorite songs together. It's wild how we love the same stuff. When we arrived, there was chicks and guys everywhere. Everyone looked like they were having a good time. Jason advised me to park a block away in a secluded alley where no one could damage my car. The walk to the club wasn't even far.

Two Hours Later...

I danced with a couple of chicks and I even spotted Binky chilling with her friends. She looked mighty fine too. She was wearing a burgundy mini dress with some brown heels. She had a brown matte lipstick on that matched her skin tone perfectly. The rest of her makeup was just gorgeous. She was with two girls. I recognized one of the girls from my math class. Her name is Jazzmin Garret. The other girl looked older, I'll say about eighteen. Jason had plenty of girls over at him.

"Jason, man, are you okay?", I asked.

"Yessss, my nigga! Calm down!", he yelled with slur in his words.

"If you say so, man.", I responded.

I looked off and saw Rico dancing with some girl. I looked around and I didn't see Eboni. Though, I saw her entering the club earlier. I shrugged it off and continued to mind my own business. That's when I saw Eboni leave the restroom. She made her way over to Rico and her facial expression changed. She looked hurt. Then she ran over to some boy. She whispered something into his ear and he smirked. Then he grabbed her waist and spun her around and started grinding against her. She started swaying her hips to the music and wrapped her arms around his waist. That's when I crowd surrounded up and started cheering.

Out of nowhere, Rico broke his way through. He pushed him. That's when everyone backed up and started ohing. The guy turned around and started throwing punches to Rico. They look hard too. Rico reached into his pants and pulled out a gun.

Oh shit, gotta go.

I looked around and didn't see Jason anywhere. After some minutes of looking for Jason, I heard several guns fired. Everyone started screaming for their life. That's when I saw Jason drinking out on the floor and dancing. It looked funny how everyone how people was panicking out the building but Jason was just there having the time of his life. I grabbed onto his shirt, making him drop his bottle and that's when I saw Binky on the floor with a blood stain on her face clothes. By her being kind, I somehow felt like I was being rude to her. I grabbed her body, throwing her over my shoulder and dragged Jason out.

I place Binky in the back space since she was kind of tiny. I place Jason into the passenger seat. Apparently, he fell asleep when I was dragging him onto the sidewalk. Guess everyone crashing at my house.

When I drove into my driveway, I carried both bodies into my room. I laid Jason on the couch in my room. I took his shoes off and placed them over by my door. I placed a pillow under his head and a blanket over his body so he could be comfortable. I undressed Aubree and washed her body down. Then I dressed her into one of my shirts. I placed her into my bed and pulled the covers over her. Then I placed her clothes into the washer. Once, I washed and dried her clothes, I took my shirt off and laid on the floor.

Saturday
August 20, 201

•••

I jumped up and realized it was only seven o'clock. I looked over and saw Jason raising up. He yawned then looked around. He cupped his forehead into his hand and groaned. That was my cue to get Tylenol and some water. I bought an extra glass of water and a pill for Aubree. I walked back to the room and saw Jason playing with his fingers.