Chapter Eight: His Warmth , Her Death [P2]

** I deeply deeply apologize for not updating a lot. Because I went on holiday to celebrate Heichoumas and New Years. So I got carried away by the high spirit. Right now, I'm in Paris and I'm enjoying my time. 8D Anywho, let's finish this wretched story. It's been bothering me so much, I meant not the people the people are fantastic but the plot just makes my arse itch with irritation but for the sake of all of the fans I'll just finish it off so I'll drift with ease. 

--

'Afufufufufu' The shinigami chuckled in the corner of Kyoya's bedroom. 

Hannie could sense his presence clearly but she tried to ignore it which only made the shinigami laugh to himself. Watching her struggle gave him entertainment. For past few centuries he always saw the same people, the people that begged to be relived, the people that accepted death and the people that asked for a final goodbye for this certain girl's situation it was different. She neither cared about death or life she was just fine with anything she was placed in until she was allowed to resurrect. 

This shinigami was took the form of a young man around his 20's, he had shaggy white hair and his bangs covered his left eye only showing off his right blazing red eye. He played with his scythe and watched the little girl play puppy love with her sempai.

'Hannie-chan~' He cooed from the corner of the room. 
'Excuse me, Kyo-chan. But could you go clean up and make breakfast. I still want to look at the view from your bedroom.' She lied. 
'Sure, besides I need to go get the newspaper downstairs.' He smiled, kissing her upon her forehead and grabbed his blue robe before leaving her sitting on the bed with a blushing face. 

Once the shinigami knew he was out, he walked over to the bed and crossed his arms with that shitty grin on his face. 

'What's wrong Hannie-sama?' He teased. 
'Shut up, Kuro-san!' She barked. 
'Woah, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood.' He laughed.
'I don't have much time left do I?' She said. 
'Nope.' He bluntly replied, swinging his large scythe around and throwing it into the air like it was toy gun. 

'You only got until sunset, my darling.' He smirked. 

He stretched out his hand and waited for her. She looked up from her blonde bangs with those large golden eyes staring up at him. 

'Listen, I'll take you for a walk and we'll discuss it.' He muttered. 
'Thanks, Kuro-san.' She smiled. 

Accepting his hand he helped her off the bed and gave her a simple long black sleeved shirt, red skirt, sandals and a beret. When she was finally finished changing Kuro leaned back onto the wall and smiled. 

'I actually like this.' He breathed. 
'Hey, when I officially die. What will happen to everyone else?' She whispered. 
'Well, once you've been killed by someone which I would think would be Kyoya, then everyone will forget except for Kyoya and your brother.' Kuro explained. 
'So.. Tamaki, Haruhi and everyone else won't know I ever existed?' 
'Unless your brother plans to tell them at your gravestone.' 

She slumped onto the wall beside the shinigami and hanged her head low, with all the courage she took she looked up to the shinigami and asked one last question of her life. 

'Will you promise to protect my brother?' 

'Hah?! I can't promise that, I'm a shinigami. All I do is just greet people that died.' He laughed but when he looked upon her serious yet almost-on-the-edge-of-crying face he sighed and said. 

'Fine fine, I'll do it.' 

----

~Few weeks later~

'Kyo-chan~' Her voice sang in the Host Club music room. 

All the hosts turned to the door to find Hannie beside Haruhi and both were dressed in cute fluffy dresses.

'Haruhi~~' Tamaki squealed. 
'Hannie-san, please tell me-' 
'That's Hannie-chan to you.' She pouted. 
'Hannie-chan, please tell me why we're dressed in this?' Haruhi cringed. 

'You look amazing.' Kyoya complimented to Haruhi. 
'You look cute~' Honey shouted, running to his little sister and hugging her.
'I'm so glad you've healed, Honey.' Haruhi smiled. 
'Yeah, he's healed but not for long. He's still unstable.' Mori mentioned. 
'Yeah yeah, so keep your hands off Hannie.' Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison pushing Honey to Mori. 

'She's my sister!' Honey barked. 
'But she belongs to us.' They cackled. 

As the nostalgic chaos began to rise Hannie looked from the corner of her eyes, Kuro was standing beside Kyoya and pointing to the megane guy before shaping a knife in the air. 

'Hey guys.' Hannie shouted. 

Everyone started to pipe down and turn their attention towards the little girl. 

'I-I want everyone to meet us near the riverbank. Just for a hang out.' They all agreed without hesitation. 

--

In the end Renge came along with loads of snacks from overseas which caused the twins to get interested too. As everyone gathered under the large tree that loomed over the sparkling, glistening river bank Hannie was too busy talking with Kyoya near the bridge nearby. 

'Kyoya.. You'll have to kill me to save Honey's life.' She said, even though her face showed confidence Kyoya could sense the fear in her breathing. The way her body was shaking. 

She handed him the sharp knife that had words engraved on the handle ; Kuro. 

'Hannie, we can't do it here. They'll see it.' 
'Then see it they will.' She said. 

Kyoya looked at her, leaned down and planted a kiss on her rosy lips before walking back to the happy group. Hannie turned and watched the tall man she used to fall in love with walk away. 

'It's difficult to say goodbye isn't it?' A sly voice sighed behind her. 
'Yeah, it sure is... Kuro.' She smiled. 
'You scared?' He asked, walking beside her with his hands tucked in his jacket. 
'Hell yeah, I am scared.' She laughed. 
'Don't worry, It won't hurt. I promise.' Kuro chuckled before patting her on her shoulder. 'I promise I won't let you feel pain.' 

'Tell me, Kuro. Why are you so kind to me?' She asked out of curiosity. 
'Well, you're the first to have this kind of situation with this happy people and I see a great future ahead of them. So I decide that you should have a happy ending.' 

'Thanks.' 

--

When the group packed up, Hannie waved goodbye at the drunk twins being dragged by Haruhi and the jealous Tamaki as they descended with Renge on the right side of the road. Honey hugged Hannie her last goodbye before leaving off with Mori in the other direction. 

And when everyone was gone she pulled Kyoya to the bridge with glee. She was somehow excited that she got to live with these bright , happy people. 

'Why are you so happy?' He asked. 
'I get to spend my last moments with you~' She teased.

A tint of red dusted on his cheeks and when they reached the bridge they shared a long-lasting embrace. Hannie tiptoed on her toes and pecked him on the lips. 

'I'll miss you, Kyoya.' She whispered. 

His arms coiled around her small waistline and lifted her off the ground pushing her body against his as they shared their last kiss. Hannie's small fingers tangled in his black hair as they moaned each other's names countless of times and then it hit her. The pain in the back of her spine. 

It felt sharp, and it tingled with pain. But then the pain faded away and she knew it was Kuro's doing. Then she felt the blood drip onto the floor, touching against her thighs. Tears started to stream constantly down the couples cheeks and they still did not detach from their close embrace. 

'Thank you for being there for me.' He croaked. 

-END OF P2-