Chapter Four: Getting close

This time it was unusual.. odd .. strange. Hannie had never stepped her foot in the host club ever since this morning. She hasn't even arrived. Tamaki sat in between ladies still looking at the door. Almost all the host club members were looking at the entrance door even Kyoya, he was hoping for her to come over. 

'Maybe she'll come? Right.' Tamaki said when they all gathered around a table. 
'Say Honey! Do you know if she's coming over?' The twins chorused. 
'Well.. Hannie did say she needed to do something important but she didn't tell exactly what it was.' Honey stated. 

Just then the door creaked open and in hopped the specific cute girl. Dressed in a Junior High school uniform and she had something behind her back. Her two ponytails bounced when she hopped towards the gang, pulling out the thing behind her back. A bouquet. 

Full of different flowers bunched up together. She handed it to Haruhi and smiled. 

'You guys were really fun, so I decided to give a gift to all of you.' She laughed. 
'That's wonderful, Hannie.' Kyoya smiled, receiving the flowers from Haruhi he placed it in a vase of water.

-- 

While the members were all happy Hannie had called Kyoya out and pulled him under a tree. A oak tree that whistled  every time the wind smacked against it's leaves. She smiled and patted him on the shoulder. 

'Thanks for being with the guys and taking care of all of them.' She thanked. 
'It's a pleasure, Hannie.' He smiled, with a amusing face. 

She stood on her toes and leaned forward, her fingers gripping against his school uniform and she only made it to his chin. Her small lips pressed against his smooth chin.

Chu~

Then she dropped back to the floor like she used all of her energy. Kyoya blinked repeatedly and laughed. 

'H-Hannie? W-What was that for?' He stuttered. 
'Come down a little bit I can't kiss you!' She pouted. 

He quickly bent down with a blush, she was just adorable. He looked up at her and she placed her hands on his cheeks pressing her lips against his. When she released she smiled. 

'Okay, Kyoya-niichan! I've succeeded. From now on you'll become mine! I shall dominate you and you will follow everything I say~' She laughed. 
'Oh...' Kyoya smirked. 

Suddenly a dark aura burned around Kyoya and he grabbed her by the waist hoisting her up into the air and finally pinning her to the tree and crashing his lips against her small cherry lips. A small moan escaped her lips and had made him more aroused. 

Haruhi watched the two from the window and chuckled to herself. 

'Oh Hannie, you're very welcome.' Haruhi whispered. 
'Haruhi~ What are you looking at?' Tamaki called out.
'Nothing!' She shouted, closing all the curtains to prevent the other guys watching the obscene actions happening in the garden.

--

A few hours before. 

Hannie ran up to Haruhi when she spotted her walking down the pavement to school. 

'Haruhi-neechan!' Hannie called out. 
'Oh, Hannie-chan. What is it?' She smiled, turning to the child. 
'Could you hold the others off when I arrive and bring in flowers. I want.. to have Kyoya to myself for a bit.' Hannie blushed. 
'You have a crush on Kyoya-san?' Haruhi almost screamed.
'Haruhi-neechan, please~' Hannie whined.
'Alright, Alright.' Haruhi laughed. 

'Yay~' Hannie wrapped her arms around Haurhi and they both started to walk down the pavement to the school.

-----------------

ONCE MORE SHORT. I AM SO SORRY.