Author's Note: On Hold

Hey guys! I am so sorry for missing so many updates, but my life has been crazy for these past couple weeks and I am trying to get in college applications and pass my classes and all that fun stuff! Anyways, I'm posting this update to tell you that Love, Aria will be on hold for a little while.

I'm not sure for how long, and the reason is because I want to work on really getting the print version of Dear Sydney out to you guys. I have gotten so many questions about it and I desperately want it to happen and it just can't if I continue with regular updates of Love, Aria. It is incredibly time-consuming to make the social media posts, and even more time-consuming to have them correspond with what is going on with the dialogue of the story. I love you guys so much and I really hope that you won't be upset, because I want to be able to get Dear Sydney out in print form as soon as possible for you guys! And that takes a great deal of time. 

So please be patient with me as I go about this process! I will try to update as much as I can, but for the next few months it may not be super regular. I will try to update Recalling Lincoln Carter as well, since it takes less time and isn't as stressful as Love, Aria! Please understand that I am trying and just want to do what is best for both me and you guys!

-Katherine