"If reporters see you anywhere, you'll have no choice but to talk to bang pdnim." Jin reminded and I nodded.

The idol life is crazy. But they were the only ones who I knew could help me find Yoo Ri.

The world would be fine. Me and Yoo Ri could go on forever. But her parents won't allow her to go with me, or me to go with her. Now that we're seperated, the only way is for one of us to try and find one another.

"I'll do anything. It's fine. I just really, need help in finding Yoo Ri." I said.

Yoo Ri's P.O.V

"Turn on the radio. Let's see what music is on now." Hyun Woo suggested.

I awkwardly tried to switch on the radio, and when I did, I instantly regretted.

BTS turned on. Danger turned on.

I widened my eyes, and Hyun Woo noticed.

"You don't like it? Just turn that thing, it'll change the song." Hyun Woo pointed a small button.

I instantly twisted it, and it turned into another song, which I wasn't quite familiar with.

"Ah, look at that. A pigeon, have you seen one before?" Hyun Woo said, pointing out the window.

"Not exactly..." I muttered as I looked outside.

"Hmm. You should go to the zoo one day. There's a lot of animals there." He suggested and I nodded.

I'm hoping that I can trust this guy. He's only my second friend ever.

"This is interesting. I've never met someone like you before." he said.

"Is it weird?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You're not weird. Just, different." He said which made me smile brightly.

"Thank you for willingly sparing time just to bring me around the neighborhood though..." I sheepishly said.

"It's nothing. You're my new neighbor and probably new schoolmate, so I've got to know you better." He said.

"Are people usually this kind like you?" I curiously asked.

"Well, not everyone is kind. If you're lucky enough, you'll find people like me. If you're unlucky, you'll find rude people." He chuckled.

(SKIP)

"And this is a mall." Hyun Woo said as soon as we stepped into this building.

I hesitantly walked in, an I glamced over at everything. There were so many people, that I was shocked.

"How many people are there here?" I muttered under my breath and Hyun Woo snickered.

"You're really new to this. How cute." He said and I looked at him in shock because of his small compliment.

I'm already trusting this boy because he's my second friend.

"There are millions of people. Billions in the whole world." Hyun Woo chuckled and I was only caught in disbelief.

"I'm honestly more curious about you. Can you tell me more about you as we walk?" He requested.

"I'll be glad to, as long as you don't find me boring." I said and he smiled brightly.

"I don't think I'll find you boring. You're an interesting girl. Too interesting to be boring." He sneered.

"I'll take that as a compliment?" I unsurely said and shrugged it off.