Chapter 17

Jimin's P.O.V

"I need help, finding a girl." I sighed as I put down the glass of water which Seokjin gave me.

We all were sat in a circle as the others looked at me, still not believing anything.

"You're still not going to tell us what happened to you?!?" Namjoon raised his voice, but Taehyung calmed him down eventually.

"I just... Left. But I'm back now. And I need help. To find this girl. Her name is Jung Yoo Ri." I said and they all had the same look, except for Yoongi.

He looked in blank space, and he tiltedhis head, as if trying to solve a puzzle.

"Who is she?" They asked.

"The love of my life." I replied and they all dropped their jaws.

"You actually found a girl to fall in love with? You've never even spared a glance for any girl." Taehyung said.

"I just... Need help. I'm not sure how to start looking for her. All I know is that she's in Seoul..." I muttered and they all were stuck in shock.

"We can help. We're famous. We can do anything." Yoongi said and I scoffed silently.

"I don't want the public to know anything. If she realises that I made the whole world know her, she'll never forgive me. I just need to find a way to find her." I stressfully said.

"That's your only plan now? You literally just came back." Jin asked me and I nodded.

"I really just want to find her." I sighed.

"We'll help... But you're coming back with us right?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not like you're all gonna give me a choice." I replied and they all stayed quiet for a while.

"Describe the girl." Hoseok broke the ice.

Describe? Perfection.

"She doesn't know much about the world. She will seem as if she just came into the world. She'll seem like a small kid who doesn't know anything about everything. She's a girl who will get amazed by everything. And will ask about everything." I chuckled to myself.

"She's a fan. Not an ordinary one. She doesn't scream at the sight of anyone. She's calm. But she freezes when she's neevous some times. She has black long hair. She never uses makeup. She's, around 165 in height. And like I said earlier, her name is Jung Yoo Ri. No siblings. Although she told me she might have a long lost one. Parents are in another country. She studies somewhere in Seoul." I continued and they dropped their jaws in amazement.

"And she has this doll. A small doll. Which she calls little angel." I said, but then I realised how Yoongi was stuck in a daze.

"If you see a girl talking to a doll, it's probably her." I said.

"You took so much notice of one girl,it's weird since you never do. How did you lose her?" Namjoon asked.

"Well. I don't have her contact details or address. She's trying her best to avoid me. She doesn't want to burden me, but... She's so important that I have to find her." I desperately said and Hoseok patted my back to comfort me.

She promised to help me escape. But I didn't want it to be like this.

"Do you just want a few days without heading into the idol life? Just rest. I'm not sure what you went through the past month but I know it's harsh." Taehyung said.

"We won't tell our manager. He gave us a week off." Jungkook added.

"I'd appreciate that." I smiled.