chapter 23

Hay guys happy new years i hope 2014 is a good year for each other 

Thanks for reading, i need to now if you all think i should continue with this second book idea

I was thinking the scond book can be about Taliha and her powers and kick ass brothers??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LUCS POV***

Watching Temperance walk towards Damion i thought i was going to drop dead right there. I had Dylan and Brandon standing next to me so i would not run up to Alpha Damion and RIP him to shreds.

I will be twice as hard knowing that she will be taken But my main priority is to get Alpha Damion's ring as prove that he is dead but it needs to be before she is gone. My vision blurred as she was walking back to us i  thought 'if i lose her it will literally kill me'.

I have given a pre-battle "pep-talk" or what ever you would like to cal ll it but Temperance's speck gave us all the push we needed to find the power with in us and Our-Pack will come out victorious i just know it.

i shifted when i saw the fighters from Blood-Rush pack charged but we waited for the ok from Temperance to advance. She  threw her hand down and we were off on a battle for my Mate and the love of my life there is no way we will lose.  

I zeroed in on one wolf that would be my first kill and it look like i would be his because we ran directly to each other. We circled each other growling and snapping but i would not make the first move so i just waited.

He lunged and i dogged it i kicked him in his rip and he whimpered a Blood-Rush pack member jumped in between us he lunged and i went for his neck that was open. When his neck snapped a pair of teeth Perseid my shoulder.

Cheap shot motherfucker before he sinks his teeth in deeper i lip on to my back landing on his snout. I jumper on his back and bit his neck he tried to buck  me off but it wont be that easy. 'Snap' the sound that gave me more delight than the touch of my mate.

Temperance started to sing but the Blood-Rush pack did not fall asleep they were just extremely slower. By the time she was finished there was only 20 members of Damion's pack left.

"Its happening" Temperance mind-linked me to let me know she needs the ring

"Where are you" i look over to Damion's body and found the ring around his neck.

"East side of the clearing" she sounds extremely calm

I find hr with a member of the  Blood-Rush pack behind her she leans in front of me and i drop the ring in her hand and she shoos me. It took all my power to walk away from her i stopped a few times to look back at her.

"I love you Luca ill be fine you need to check on the pack" 

"I love you too be careful" and i took off as the last of Damion's pack was killed

We all howled in victory and ran back to the pack house. There were 18 deaths and 23 injury's and i was glad that was the only damage excepted 10 of the deceased pack members had Mates and children.

I had the pack set up 18 pyre so we can give our fallen pack members a proper send off. We had there families light them and i said a few word about them. We had a after battle gathering to celebrate of life for our fallen pack-mates.

"Doc. Laura do we need to go over the plan with Christian." i asked very skeptical."No Alpha after you brake his arm i swoop in and secretively give him a shot of morphine before you pull me away." i sighed in relief and stress from this plan.