Chapter 2

*1 hour later*
*They are in the bunker. The radiation started and now the only thing that they can do is to hope that after a year the radiation will finish.*
Kyle: OK guys we are going to live together one year. Let's live in peace! So for the food we'll have 4 meals every day: breakfast, lunch, dinner and one more if someone is still hungry. And now we have to talk for...babies. I know that you're not in relationship and maybe at first it's going to be embarrassing but we have to think about the mankind you know? Well Ross can you come and tell us what do you think?
R: Who?! Me?!
K: Yes. You're the gynecologist.
R: Oh yeah I'm sorry. Well..girls, boys chose with who do you want to be. So we are 5 boys and 4 girls. One of the boys, me if you want, is going to sleep with all the girls to be fair.
Liv: With all?!
R: No at the same time of course.
Liv: OK um..can I be with Conor? I know that it's 50/50 that well be alive after a year and this is the reason I want to tell you something. Conor...I love ya. So there are two chances. First: We to die after this year but then I'll be with you 12 months and second we to be ok and then we'll be one happy family. Of course if you want.*blushes*
Conor: Umm...*blushes* Sure.
R: OK then Liv and Conor. What about the other? Do you want to be with someone special of the people here?
Evrey one: No..
R: OK then. What about Kyle with Chuck, Sav with Kendall and Sel with Logan?
Evreybody: Sure
R: OK so...Kyle and Chuck and Sel and Logan you can go it the special rooms and start.
Kendall: Why only them?
R: Because Kyle and Sel are in their ovation but Sav is in her period.
S: From where do you know that I'm in my period?!
R: I'm gynecologist..this is my work. Well the uterus isn't stupid at all! It knows what is it doing...so the girls can't get pregnant if they're under stress. So I have an idea we'll start slowly. First little kissing then touching till the girls feel comfortable. So Sav you can start with Kendall only with kissing.
Logan: This is really good idea!
R: Thx! Well now you guys go to your rooms and start slowly...while you're doing this I'll cook food for evreybody.
Conor: It's sounds good. Ok guys our mission to save the mankind begins now!
......
Ross'pov: OK so I think to make something healthy so we can make health and strong children! I started to cut some cabbage for a salad...but then I heard a knock...I'll go to see who is it...Wait a sec we're in Apocalypse who will be here knocking....it stopped...at first I decided that maybe is from the couple in the room next to the kitchen...but then I heard it again...Honestly I was kind of scared but decided to see what's going on! I open the door of the kitchen. There is one long corridor....I was walking kind of scared...But...Oh come on Ross don't be silly...I go to the door leading to the front door...I opened it and...*he freezed on one place*

......................................................................
PLEASE ANSWER ♡
So do you like the story or it isn't interesting and I have to delete it?
If yes what do you think is going to happen next and do you want more?!
Love ya all♡