Meeting!

(Still Twilight)

When we all got together in the throne room, Discord started talking, "Alright, everyone! Listen up! As you may or may not know, my marefriend, Fluttershy has gone missing!" Everyone, except me, gasped. "Gone?! Fluttershy?! How could this happen?! Whoever did it is in for it now!!!" Rainbow said, "Dashie! Dashie! Calm down, babe!" Soarin said, calming her down.
"I can't believe she just disappeared like that!" Said Rarity, "Oh, she didn't disappear. She was kidnapped!" Discord said, "WHAAATTT????!!!!" Everyone gasped, Rarity almost fainted, I saw.
"Twilight," Discord said, "The note, please..." I handed him the paper that he gave me earlier, "Angel gave me this when I went to her house. And I know exactly who's got her..." "Who?..." I said, getting curious.
"Chrysalis," he said, "WHAAATTT????!!!!!!" We all screamed, Rainbow growled, and Rarity actually fainted this time. Spike grabbed a bucket of water a dumped it over her, and she woke up.
"Okay, we need to find a way to save her!" Said Starlight, "Yeah! Fluttershy is one of our truest friends! We gotta save her!" Said Flash.
"Discord, do you have any information about the changlings and where their hive is?" AJ asked, "Hmm... Last time I met Chrysalis, was in her hive. But I don't know if she's still there or not" Discord said, "Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that you knew all along where the changling hive is, and you never told us?!" I yelled, "Twily, that's not important right now!" My coltfriend assured me.
I calmed down and leaned on my throne, "Well, you can show us the way can't you?" I said, "Um, us?!" Discord said, "Yes, us. Fluttershy is our friend, and we're all going to save her!" Rarity said confidently, "I'm sorry guys, it's just too dangerous, and this is my marefriend I'm saving," said Discord.
"Okay, since when where you so worried about our safety?! And, NO! We're going to save Fluttershy, and we're doing it together!" Applejack said, "Look, we know that nopony loves her more than you do, but you're not the only one who cares about her! We are doing this for her, Discord! And you should be happy that you actually have friends to help you save the one you love!" I said, slightly yelling.
        Discord gave a warm smile, and I was sure I saw tears on his eyes, then he snapped all of us out of my castle.

[2020 edit: AIGHT THAT'S IT. Lemme tell you, rereading this is a huge cringe compilation in itself. I.. I just— I couldn't read one paragraph without going 'smh'
Anyhow. That's all folks!
Thanks for reading, aaaand ya girl will never come this way again!
Au revoir~!]