Starting to Show it

Discord decided that he wants Fluttershy to know that he has feelings for her. But, he's too scared to tell her. So he thought that he could show it instead of say it.

{Time skip to Tuesday}

He arrived at Fluttershy's cottage bringing her favorite flowers; tulips. He went inside to see that the tea is ready for them. He gave Fluttershy the tulips, and she blushed as she shyly said thank you.
They sat down and had some tea, Discord was telling jokes, and when he finished, Fluttershy asked, "Why did you give me tulips today? That was new." She said, while blushing, "Well, umm... I.. I just wanted to... do something nice to my dear friend, after you know... You helped me comfort myself." He answered nervously. Fluttershy giggled, and he couldn't help but smile.
Then, he met her eyes. They started at each other for a pretty long time, and Discord noticed how beautiful they are.
After they looked away, they scooted closer and closer to each other, soon they were right next to each other. Fluttershy was getting tired, so she put her head on his shoulder, much to his surprise. "You're getting tired?" He said, "Yes.." She said as she snuggled into his fur. Discord's eyes widened, but then he began stroking her mane, and she didn't fuss at all!
After a while, she fell asleep on his shoulder. So, he picked her up, put her on her bed, and watched her sleep for a little while, then he snapped his fingers and went home.