You might want to grab some stuff, looks like you're staying over...

"Eeesh, look who it is." Kai smiled hugging me warmly. 

"Come on in!" Aoi cheered happily. 

"Konnichiwa, oh Kai I made you guys some cookies to welcome you. I hope you like them." I smiled shyly, handing the plate over.

"Arigato, Jay-chan." They said in unison as Kai handed everybody a cookie on a napkin. They all ate the cookies, complimenting me on my skills as a baker. I blushed lightly, telling them my cookies were my weakpoint and my cakes were better.

"So, is it just the 5 of you here?" I smiled toward them.

"There are actually 6, but Miyavi is out with his girlfriend on a date." Kai rolled his eyes. 

"Oh dear god!" I sighed heavily.

"What?" Aoi questioned curiously.

"His girlfriend, Yume; is my room mate. It's like hes going to be living with us." I sighed again, slightly annoyed. 

" Well, maybe we can always do a rotor? If they come here; we go to your apartment. If they go to yours, you come here."Uruha suggested logically, smiling kindly.

"Plus, if one of us ever gets angry at one another. We can threaten to leave them with the 'lovely' couple." Ruki giggled maniacally. 

"Why doesnt she just sit in her room with Miyavi?" Akira asked confused.

"The majority gets the main space, if it was me and I had a boyfriend; and she was still with Miyavi. Then it would come down to; what you were doing on the date and how long the date was going to last." I explained. 

"And if it lasts all night?" Aoi raised an eyebrow.

"Either you go to his place, or god help you. You're going to need some loud headphones." I  giggled.

"Well in that scenario; I'm sure one of the guys wouldn't mind either giving up/sharing their beds or staying on the couch." Kai smiled, showing his dimples.

"Same to you guys, except you might have to squish a bit. Our spare room was converted into a walk-in closet." I laughed. 

We were sat talking and enjoying ourselves; when an hour later, Miyavi came in. A smile evident on his face.

"Hey guys, I'm staying over Yume's tonight, so don't go in my room." Miyavi grinned, heading out with a bag.

"You might wanna go get some stuff, looks like your staying over." Akira smiled, nudging me slightly.

"You sure you dont mind? I dont want to be a bother..." I smiled shyly, looking at the floor.

"No bother at all. And if I were you, I'd go now before they get started." Kai chuckled softly, petting my hair.

I nodded, jogging out of the room. Opening the door quickly I headed to my room, stuffing jamas; fresh clothes; underwear; my toothbrush; my phone; the charger; my laptop and mp4 into a bag before grabbing my keys, yelling:

"Have fun and stay out of my room!" Closing the door behind me, I turned to sling my bag over my shoulder; seeing Kai shaking his head smiling. 

"Kai-kun, you scared me." I giggled before he moved aside, allowing me back into their apartment. I bowed gratefully, placing my bag beside the couch.

"Who wants coffee?" I smiled as the others started cheering, I got up making everybodies drinks; based on what they had at the café, ofcourse. I didn't have the coffee machine, but coffee tasted much better when its made manually anyway. Calling their names out as I prepared each drink, they collected them before returning to their seats and chatting happily.

"Oh my god! This coffee is amazing." Aoi smiled, leaning back into the sofa and sipping it cheerfully.

"It is very good." Uruha added with a smile.

"Arigato, I'm glad you like it." I smiled softly. 

"Is there some secret coffee making school that I need to go to or something?" Kai smiled cheekily. 

"Oh, Kai bring your cup a sec." I smiled brightly.

"It cant taste any better Jay-chan." He chuckled softly.

I added some double cream, swirled a pattern and dusted some cocoa powder on top.

"Now drink." I smiled, handing him back the cup. 

"Nom!" Kai cheered, smiling broadly. His dimples showing, making him look cuter. I returned back to working on the final coffee, Akira's. I walked over to my bag, handing out chocolate wafer straws to the guys. They sipped and chewed them as they talked about films. I squirted cream ontop of the coffee, dusted chocolate powder and put the wafer in. I then handed the coffee to Akira, smiling shyly.

He thanked me. Accepting the cup and sipping it as I sat down next to him, not daring to look at him incase I turned crimson.

"This coffee is, ugh beautiful! Can i marry it?" Akira joked.

"Uhm, yeah. I now pronounce you coffee and customer, you may now drink your bride." I giggled as Akira drank the entire cup.