Chapter 2: Feelings..

Jess's Point of View-

It was a normal, peaceful day in Town. I was in the Hub, the main room of the New Order's Temple, admiring the changes made here. I was looking through the huge window seeing the beautiful scenery that lay. Nothing can ruin this moment of peace.

It was pretty quiet since we've been back into Town. Axel and Olivia had told the Townspeople everything about the reason for our disappearance. Knowing this, we've probably brought our more stories to our legend causing it to grow more. It didn't really matter to me if I was put into legend, and I know it wouldn't matter to Jesse either. Our beginnings would always be from those of our first adventure of The Wither Storm. Because it was Reuben who did all this...inspired us to become the New Order. That reminds me, I should go tell him about our adventures...

I leave my place from the window and go down the steps to Reuben's frame. As walked down, I saw a shadow passed by me. I look up.

"Huh?.." I say as look around. There was nothing.

"Hmm..." I say as there was nothing. It must have been my imagination. I thought.

I go over to Reuben's frame. I wanted to tell him about our adventures through the Hallway and how much Jesse and I miss him. I also wanted to thank him for helping us stop the Storm and saving the world. It seemed to be the right thing to do.

"Hi, Reuben...It's me, Jess..." I began. I then talked to him about our adventures through the Hallway. As I talked, I remembered how Lukas was during them. And how I reacted to them... The same happened with my other friends but it felt different when it came to Lukas.
Not going to lie, but I do feel a little something for him...I just don't know what...

Thinking this and still talking to Reuben, I still got the odd feeling that someone was watching me, but when I turned, no one was there. . It's nothing... I thought. I shrugged it off and continued to talk to my best friend while thinking about my earlier thoughts about Lukas..

Lukas' Point of View-

It felt great to finally be home and have a couple of days for relaxation. I couldn't help but notice how Jess was during our adventures through the Hallway. She made sure I was okay and well taken for just like she did during the Wither Storm. I know it's crazy to say but I kinda feel something else towards her other than being a friend.

I wonder if she feels the same..
Speaking of Jess..
I walked into the Hub to find Jess in front of Reuben's frame. I think she was talking to him.
I was dressed in my usual attire, black leather jacket with a white and purple stripped shirt underneath with denim jeans.
Jess was wearing her usual red and white shirt with denim overalls.
I quietly walk up behind her.
"...For a second, I thought that she was really gone.. That Cassie Rose was gone and wouldn't be bothering us again but boy was I wrong..." Jess says talking to the frame.

"Hi Jess.." I say not sure if I should have interrupted or not. She turns around to find my standing there. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turn lightly pink.

"Lukas?! What are you doing here? You weren't standing here the whole time were you?.." She asks a bit nervous at the last sentence.

"I, uh, was just around and heard you talking here.. And no I wasn't here the whole time.." I say with a smile of assurance.

"Oh, okay.." she says.

"So what's up with up you?" I ask.

"Nothing much, just talking to Reuben about our adventures through the Hallway.." she says with her right hand on her hip.

"That's cool..." I say. She nods.

"How are you now that we're back home?.." she asks.

"I'm doing good...it feels great to be back and relax not worrying if someone is trying to kill you for something..." I say with a small smile. She smiles.

"You got that right..." she says.

"Yup.." I said. Jess then leans over to the right and looks past me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Jess? Watcha doing?.." I ask.

"Huh? Oh, um, sorry Lukas.." she says looking back at me.

"It's okay.." I say with a smile. She smiles back.

"Why were you doing that? Sorry if I'm up in your business, I was just curious..." I say rambling a bit/ speaking my mind. I feel my cheeks heat up a bit and scratch the back of my head.

"It's alright Lukas.." Jess says with a slight smile.

"I was doing that because I thought I saw something... I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on my but when I look, someone is there..And I feel like we are being watched..." Jess says with a slight frown. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's probably nothing.. I'll be here for you if you need me..." I say with a smile. She pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks Lukas...I needed that..." Jess said. I hug back.

"Your welcome, Jess.."

???'s Point of View-

I've been watching them, for awhile now. They haven't done anything but relax. Relaxing would be the last thing on my mind after those adventures through the Hallway. They had to face an enemy that went rogue, a murderer in a mysterious mansion, an evil computer that mind controlled the people, and the Games. How do I know this you may ask? No, I wasn't there when Axel and Olivia told the Townspeople what had happened to the Jesse's and the rest of the New Order. Why? Because I already knew everything that happened on that adventure through the Hallway. I witnessed everything without them knowing...

I was there...

And I plan on keeping my cover safe until it's time.
I almost blew it when Jess moved from her place at the window. Luckily she thought it was all in her imagination.

Who am I?

I can't say.

But you will find out soon enough...

Now onwards to the next member...

Word count- 1051