Prologue

Third Person Point of View-

The young team of heroes ran, wearing there new fashioned armor to the monsters known as the Wither Storms. The monsters roared and continued to suck out everything of this world, soon to be lost. The young heroes ran until they stopped, seeing how massive it had become. Time was of the essence or else everything would be lost. It was now, or never...

The young heroes were then joined by more members of there team. But some of them were not young, they were older than the heroes who were part of a different team known as The Order of the Stone. They had lost two members of there group, Magnus the Rogue and Ellegaard, the RedStone Engineer. They sacrificed there lives to stopping that Storm. Now, there was three of them...

It was now up to the Jesse's to take down those Storms by destroying that cursed Command Block. But one was not positive that they could stop it. Soren, the Architect, leader of the Order of the Stone thought there was not another chance they could take down one Wither Storm nevertheless three. He then ran away from everyone from his old team to the new one.

"Soren,You coward! We can't believe you!"

We're said by the two young heroes. But Soren was still nearby. He ran out from the gates of his Fortress to the other direction of where he found not yet consumed, a secret lab of his.

"Yes! It hasn't been consumed! Sorry Jesse's I had to go, but these are the only things that will help take down those blasted Wither Storms!" Soren said as he managed to go inside his lab.

He ran past cages of things, neutral, peaceful mobs to hostile, destructive ones that included a couple of EnderMen. The ginger haired man then halted to a stop, stopping at a control panel with numerous buttons, levers, and so on. He then dropped several items in a hopper and in an instant, they disappeared.

"There we go. That should make them work..." Soren said as he hurriedly walked away from the hoppers. He went back to the colorful control panel, representing every color on the Order's Amulet.

"Which color should I choose? It has to be one that can easily take down the Wither Storms as quickly as possible!" Soren thought, rubbing his chin. His thoughts were then interrupted by the ground shaking.

"Oompf!"

He was knocked to the ground as the ground continued to shake, then stopped. The mobs in the cages panicked and were going ballistic. Soren made a sigh of relief.

"Good, not heavily damaged are we? I must hurry though, that must have been the Wither Storm starting to consume where I am in!" Soren said to himself. He then finally decided to go for the green-colored panel.

"We need destructiveness, and since Magnus was the first to go, why not have my experimental griefer take care of the job?.." Soren said as he pulled a lever and pushed several buttons. A green light lit up. Soren could hear the roars of the Storms nearing his lab.

"Oh please hurry!" He thought with a worried expression, rubbing his hands. A swoosh was heard and the green light brightened.

"It's here!" He said excitedly. Before anything could happen, an explosion hit the lab, getting Soren in return. Everything blacked out..

Word count~ 569